Well, people are low.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Well, people are low.

User Info: HolyGrave

HolyGrave
4 years ago#1
I'm in the forest, invading without any weapon, in the maiden outfit... Waving at people, praising the sun. 99% of the people walks ino my back, backstabs me, i stIll don't fight back,. They kill me, then proceed to spam well what is it, pointing down, like they actually have skill, beaing someone who doesn't fights back.
Summoning failed

User Info: WATAUGACJ

WATAUGACJ
4 years ago#2
HolyGrave posted...
I'm in the forest

What did you expect?
PSN: WATAUGACJ, DomhnallOfZena

User Info: aneed4peed

aneed4peed
4 years ago#3
I think TC just wants people to agree with him.

Now that is sad.
a knock, a thud, a tiny...zwoosh, where?
Please, call me Aneed [http://i.imgur.com/DDzaw.jpg]

User Info: Love-Wilcox

Love-Wilcox
4 years ago#4
I agree TC.
Flow: 68
PSN: Love-Wilcox

HolyGrave
4 years ago#5
aneed4peed posted...
I think TC just wants people to agree with him.

Now that is sad.

Yes, agree please.
Summoning failed

User Info: Number4Rocket

Number4Rocket
4 years ago#6
HolyGrave posted...
I'm in the forest, invading without any weapon, in the maiden outfit... Waving at people, praising the sun. 99% of the people walks ino my back, backstabs me, i stIll don't fight back,. They kill me, then proceed to spam well what is it, pointing down, like they actually have skill, beaing someone who doesn't fights back.

I think they just want to make you mad (and it's working) because you're invading their game and engaging in non-PvP shenanigans.
If I saw you having no weapon and waving randomly I would want to kill you as fast as possible so I could have an invader come in that doesn't waste my time.

Waving and praising the sun instead of engaging in actual PvP?
W-w-w-w-w-w-well, what is it? seems like a proper response to somebody not amused.

HolyGrave
4 years ago#7
Number4Rocket posted...
HolyGrave posted...

I think they just want to make you mad (and it's working) because you're invading their game and engaging in non-PvP shenanigans.
If I saw you having no weapon and waving randomly I would want to kill you as fast as possible so I could have an invader come in that doesn't waste my time.

Waving and praising the sun instead of engaging in actual PvP?
W-w-w-w-w-w-well, what is it? seems like a proper response to somebody not amused.

No, these people were pvping in the forest.
Summoning failed

User Info: moodyjm2

moodyjm2
4 years ago#8
The WWIT -> Point Down is a staple combo in my arsenal. Props.
GT: DragonSoundxSG
Behold, the Master Sorcerer Knight: http://mmdks.com/9l6

User Info: SNESdude11

SNESdude11
4 years ago#9
ITT: Invader complaining about people killing them.

HolyGrave
4 years ago#10
SNESdude11 posted...
ITT: Invader complaining about people killing them.

Yes
Summoning failed
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Well, people are low.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived