Best summon of my life

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Best summon of my life

User Info: Dyathus

Dyathus
4 years ago#1
So i was summoned at the undead burg
We procedded heading to the boss,
We went down to kill havel
Havel start climbing the stairs and i roll to the middle of the room, and the host stays at the stairs
As Havel started to chase me he did a overhead attack, but the host jumped exactly where the blow landed, leading to a intant-ko
I never laughed so hard in my life
PSN : Dyathus | Curently Playing : Dark Souls

User Info: d3dsight

d3dsight
4 years ago#2
Ha! Did you avenge him? What did you message him? You did message him, right? :D

I was playing Demon's Souls a few nights ago. I invaded someone in 3-2. I couldn't find him, but I knew how much of the level he had completed for obvious reasons if you're familiar with the game. I messaged him asking where he was, but he didn't respond. So I hid under the overlap of two bridges that I knew he would have to cross eventually, completely hidden, and I doubted he would turn around to see me, as there is nothing there but a deadend fall. Waited for like 15 minutes, then finally heard him coming. Plan worked perfectly, and I backstabbed him (and made him crap his pants I hope) as soon as he dropped down with a Fatal Parrying Dagger. As he got up, he accidentally rolled off the edge and died, then messaged me that he had seen me earlier, and thought I had seen him (I hadn't). So he just ignored me, thinking I was trolling. He said he meant to fight me after the BS, but accidentally killed himself.

User Info: UFE9999

UFE9999
4 years ago#3
Hehe, that's almost as bad as waiting for people to cross the bridge in the Catacombs then flipping the bridge or waiting for people to run by the bridges in Sen's with a Dragonslayer bow. Love it! :)

UFE

User Info: PHoToS999

PHoToS999
4 years ago#4
Lol, I don't have the patience to do anything like that.
I go after the host with a scraping spear right off the bat then run away.

If I get impatient after that, I go to town on them with a stormtroller and an unupgraded baby nail.
Silvy owns my pants...and my soul.
Please sign this petition if you want the bbox glitch in Dark Souls: http://tinyurl.com/9f9gv8y you are our only hope.

User Info: orphanjohn

orphanjohn
4 years ago#5
PHoToS999 posted...
Lol, I don't have the patience to do anything like that.
I go after the host with a scraping spear right off the bat then run away.

If I get impatient after that, I go to town on them with a stormtroller and an unupgraded baby nail.

I LOVED the Baby's Nail. It was my troll weapon of choice.
PSN: orphanjohn/OrphanFromdabloc
Currently playing: Dark Souls, UMvC3, Transformers: FoC, Black Ops 2
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Best summon of my life

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived