From 1-10 rate your PvP skills

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. From 1-10 rate your PvP skills

User Info: pyromancerzodd

pyromancerzodd
4 years ago#11
ehh 4-5 I have good days, and if i actually spent enough time to make a nice build and give myself more practice i could probably be pretty good. I know all of the pvp tricks but i don't implement them very well.

User Info: SSJPabs

SSJPabs
4 years ago#12
6. Maybe 6.5 on a good day. Maybe.
I used to have an account in 2002, but Gamefaqs ate it.

User Info: HeavensEnd

HeavensEnd
4 years ago#13
PSN: DyingDreams
A gamer is just that, regardless of gender

User Info: Ssliasil

Ssliasil
4 years ago#14
6-7ish? I tend to dominate in melee vs melee matches, but when i face a pyromancer...askjdfhkasdjhfgasdf
"Ya know?" Wakka FF X and X-2.

User Info: Ssliasil

Ssliasil
4 years ago#15
I dont backstab btw, only parry...

Backstab is stupid as all hell.
"Ya know?" Wakka FF X and X-2.

User Info: Cvdf3

Cvdf3
4 years ago#16
Just 0
If you build your shop in front of an arrow trap, sometimes you are going to get shot by an arrow. [] http://tinyurl.com/8szv9lz

User Info: Xion333

Xion333
4 years ago#17
I do quite well....either 6 or 7 :)

Still not good enough for parries nor skilled enough to home in on people with more range. TWOP traps also still get me because I got to dependent on rolls and suck in predicting when to parry as the only means of defense when trapped (most of the time I escape though but it is hard to do in Oolacile when they basically cast in front of you while spawning)
SSBB FC: 4382- 1783- 4315 Name: Leaf
GC: Xion333

User Info: aneed4peed

aneed4peed
4 years ago#18
FINE I'LL SAY WHATS ON EVERYONE'S MIND!

10. My PvP skills are a complete 10. Full marks. Perfect and flawless. I am Master of PvP.

TEN OUT OF TEN MUTHAF***ERS

TEN OUT OF F***ING TEN
a knock, a thud, a tiny...zwoosh, where?
Please, call me Aneed [http://i.imgur.com/DDzaw.jpg]

User Info: AIreadylnUse

AIreadylnUse
4 years ago#19
If the fight is short, I probably won. If it's long I'm gonna get backstabbed, it's gonna happen.

0/10

User Info: haarlem1982

haarlem1982
4 years ago#20
Well, if the grade would be the percentage of won fights, 1 winning 10% and 10 is 100%, then on my 'serious' characters it would be between 6 and 8, on the less serious ones it could be anywhere
You need people like me so you can point your f***ing fingers, and say: that's the bad guy.
psn demonchild82
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. From 1-10 rate your PvP skills

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived