if i am path of the dragon rank+3 and i change covenant will i lose my gifts?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. if i am path of the dragon rank+3 and i change covenant will i lose my gifts?

User Info: Jvaas

Jvaas
4 years ago#1
do i lose any of my gifts if i change covenant (dragon head, dragon torso and most importantly the stronger flame) ?

basically my ideal character would be a dragon torso user with very strong flame attacks, high strength, dex and probably using claymore and ricards rapier.. who is then able to invade other players' worlds
i like skooma

User Info: R1masher

R1masher
4 years ago#2
You lose everything minus the stones.
R1R1R1R1R1R1

User Info: Lordkeyblade

Lordkeyblade
4 years ago#3
Ill do this in dark wraith ranking so i understand. You donate 10 humanity to get +1. If you leave, covnenant exclusive items are not useable. If you rejoinit would be like you donated only 5 humqnity. If you donated thirty it would halve your progress to 15. Inshort, you lose it.
With the new patch, Trusty Patches is now 50% more trusty.

User Info: Jvaas

Jvaas
4 years ago#4
so if i donate 180 dragon scales ... i will keep my gifts and be able to join darkwraiths?

also has anyone seen darkwraiths who use dragon torso effectively in pvp?
i like skooma
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. if i am path of the dragon rank+3 and i change covenant will i lose my gifts?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived