Post a Weapon type you like and one you hate

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Post a Weapon type you like and one you hate

User Info: marioparty17

marioparty17
4 years ago#1
I love the rapier type weapons , the good old poke and run

i dont like Curved Swords too much r1 spam, i know the timming but if it lag for 1 second then you going to get stunlocked

i was going to say the katana, or the one SS the BSS, but i can live with theses
3DS FC 2535-3692-1887 PSN : MARIOPARTY17
He covered from head to toe in weaponary, like a rainbow apocalypses - Viridi Goddess of Nature from KI:U

User Info: m415mike

m415mike
4 years ago#2
Dat pickaxe! Great poise break, and MASSIVE hits with the Leo Ring. Pickaxe +15 + SLB + PW + Leo Ring = I will win 100% of battles in which I am trading hits with someone.

Gold Tracer. I can't beat it, so I hate it. It builds up bleed faster than is reasonable and actually hits pretty hard for how fast it swings.

User Info: altrich

altrich
4 years ago#3
I like to use spear but I hate pvping against spear users.
total return swap against libor +165 bps. what do?

User Info: marioparty17

marioparty17
4 years ago#4
m415mike posted...
Dat pickaxe! Great poise break, and MASSIVE hits with the Leo Ring. Pickaxe +15 + SLB + PW + Leo Ring = I will win 100% of battles in which I am trading hits with someone.

Gold Tracer. I can't beat it, so I hate it. It builds up bleed faster than is reasonable and actually hits pretty hard for how fast it swings.

That it, the curve swords, i hate them so much, all that r1 spam, i know how to parry it but if it lag for one second then you get stuck in a lock
3DS FC 2535-3692-1887 PSN : MARIOPARTY17
He covered from head to toe in weaponary, like a rainbow apocalypses - Viridi Goddess of Nature from KI:U

User Info: seyyjJ

seyyjJ
4 years ago#5
altrich posted...
I like to use spear but I hate pvping against spear users.

I love SKS and there's nothing more awesome than SKS vs SKS fight I think :D

Lately I've been playing much with Great Club and there katanas can be tedious. Gold Tracer is another, dat R1 spam and the inevitable bleed..

User Info: m415mike

m415mike
4 years ago#6
Just realized I missed the whole "type" part, and thought it was specific weapons.

I love the ultra great-sword class. Very powerful and surprisingly easy to hit people with.

I hate going against spears. Dragon body with DWGR and a long spear means they are untouchable. I hate it.

User Info: BombayNugz

BombayNugz
4 years ago#7
No weapons in dks deserve any love, and the one i despise is the one that far outstrips all the others in power. DWGR.
Go Big Red 10-3 bruh
PSN: BOMBAYNUGZ420; Pawn: Faith

User Info: Cvdf3

Cvdf3
4 years ago#8
Straight Swords and Straight Swords...
Why aren't they just a little better :(
If you build your shop in front of an arrow trap, sometimes you are going to get shot by an arrow.

User Info: TILlegion777

TILlegion777
4 years ago#9
To use?

Straight Swords

Great Hammers
Yeah, I'm that idiot with the stupid signature. Fat-roll Kirk is the only true build.
Official Longsword of the Dark Souls boards

User Info: joeharamatheo

joeharamatheo
4 years ago#10
love: ultra greatswords. big hits that demand finesse and focus

.hate: all clubs/axes. need moveset

also, board censor needs to go. had to put '.' between 'focus' n 'hate' because of nonexistant bad word. wtfrusrsdurrrrrrr
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Post a Weapon type you like and one you hate

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived