Trade for DLC items

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Trade for DLC items

User Info: beggargirl

beggargirl
4 years ago#1
Hey guys, I don't have the DLC and was wondering if anyone had a bunch of items to trade. I have slabs and such.

Mostly would like the obsidian sword and maybe chesters outfit. Also maybe the tracer pair.

User Info: hemphoarder

hemphoarder
4 years ago#2
I have chesters and tracers. I may be on later tonight so send me a message if you haven't already found someone.
I couldn't care less...
PSN:Sleepyydwarf

beggargirl
4 years ago#3
Bumpity.

I don't need the tracers anymore.

User Info: brandonford

brandonford
4 years ago#4
I have the obsidian sword and other stuff, I'll be on late tonight and all weekend.

Shoot me a message.
PSN Odinson31

beggargirl
4 years ago#5
Hm. I wasn't going to be online tonight, but I guess I could pop on.

brandonford
4 years ago#6
I'm looking for some Shiva weapons if you have any of those, I'm a Path of the Dragon +3 and don't want to leave the covenant to get them.

Looking for Iron Round Shield, Demon's Great Machete and Demon's Greataxe. Any of these.

I have Manus Soul, Soul of Artorias and can get whatever gear you're looking for.
PSN Odinson31

beggargirl
4 years ago#7
brandonford posted...
I'm looking for some Shiva weapons if you have any of those, I'm a Path of the Dragon +3 and don't want to leave the covenant to get them.

Looking for Iron Round Shield, Demon's Great Machete and Demon's Greataxe. Any of these.

I have Manus Soul, Soul of Artorias and can get whatever gear you're looking for.

I can run to shiva and grab stuff. Uchi washing poles and shotels?

brandonford
4 years ago#8
beggargirl posted...
brandonford posted...

Can't use the Dex weapons, I don't even have the 16 it takes to use the Obsidian Sword lol.
PSN Odinson31

beggargirl
4 years ago#9
brandonford posted...
beggargirl posted...
brandonford posted...

Can't use the Dex weapons, I don't even have the 16 it takes to use the Obsidian Sword lol.

Ill head to shiva now.

beggargirl
4 years ago#10
k

Got a couple demon greataxes and machetes if you want them.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Trade for DLC items

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived