Tear Jerker Moment

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Tear Jerker Moment

User Info: altrich

altrich
4 years ago#41
acangial i thought you are 28, how is your son is 10 years old?
total return swap against libor +165 bps. what do?

User Info: HolyGrave

HolyGrave
4 years ago#42
altrich posted...

Ever watched 16 and pregnant (18 in this case.)
http://imgur.com/8F0jB
Alyn shir is hot.

User Info: PHoToS999

PHoToS999
4 years ago#43
Man, killing stuff is good bonding times, plus ripping out guts and being manly is good for a growing boy.

I had many good times with my dad over a good game of mortal kombat.
Silvy owns my pants...and my soul.
Please sign this petition if you want the bbox glitch in Dark Souls: http://tinyurl.com/9f9gv8y you are our only hope.

User Info: acangial

acangial
4 years ago#44
altrich posted...

Thanks for the compliment, but I am actually 46 still trying to act like an immature 28 year old. I make fun of Solid for being old, but in all liklihood I am older than him. I just don't have the 2000 hours of DS time like he does.
He brings whale sushi and panda kebabs to vegan potlucks - World's Most Interesting Man

User Info: hemphoarder

hemphoarder
4 years ago#45
acangial posted...
altrich posted...

but I am actually 46
I am actually 46
am actually 46
actually 46
I couldn't care less...
PSN:Sleepyydwarf

acangial
4 years ago#46
HolyGrave posted...
altrich posted...

Hey Holy,

First off, I am not trolling. I was sharing a true story about my son. I can't help it if you don't believe me.

Secondly, by reading all of your replies it's clear to me that you are a pious ignoramous. It's one thing to call people on this board casuls, n00bs, cheaters, griefers, etc. It's a whole different thing to accuse someone of bad parenting based on some idiotic mandate like what the government tells us is right or wrong; or the dogma fed to you in church and feel obligated to publically judge others with. Even your gamefaqs name spells out transparently who you are, a self righteous little turd.

I don't claim to be a perfect parent, but I certainly would never get parenting advice from some self-righteous idiot on gamefaqs. I try to follow my own parents example and forge my own path to raise my kids right. Both of my kids are very productive contributors to society, and I intend to keep it that way.

BTW, you are very sub-Cazul.
He brings whale sushi and panda kebabs to vegan potlucks - World's Most Interesting Man

acangial
4 years ago#47
hemphoarder posted...
acangial posted...
altrich posted...

but I am actually 46
I am actually 46
am actually 46
actually 46

That went above my head, hemp. Can you dumb it down for me? Yeah, I know I am old.

User Info: hemphoarder

hemphoarder
4 years ago#48
acangial posted...
hemphoarder posted...
acangial posted...
altrich posted...

but I am actually 46
I am actually 46
am actually 46
actually 46

That went above my head, hemp. Can you dumb it down for me? Yeah, I know I am old.

I just read your post before this. I was making a weak attempt at zeroing in on your age but holy f*** right now I'm sitting in awe of you.
I couldn't care less...
PSN:Sleepyydwarf

User Info: HolyGrave

HolyGrave
4 years ago#49
acangial posted...
HolyGrave posted...
altrich posted...

Hey Holy,

First off, I am not trolling. I was sharing a true story about my son. I can't help it if you don't believe me.

Secondly, by reading all of your replies it's clear to me that you are a pious ignoramous. It's one thing to call people on this board casuls, n00bs, cheaters, griefers, etc. It's a whole different thing to accuse someone of bad parenting based on some idiotic mandate like what the government tells us is right or wrong; or the dogma fed to you in church and feel obligated to publically judge others with. Even your gamefaqs name spells out transparently who you are, a self righteous little turd.

I don't claim to be a perfect parent, but I certainly would never get parenting advice from some self-righteous idiot on gamefaqs. I try to follow my own parents example and forge my own path to raise my kids right. Both of my kids are very productive contributors to society, and I intend to keep it that way.

Cleary you didn't read my last post. Go ahead and read it.
Like i said before, I think it's a good thing you let your kid play games like this instead of the COD bullcrap that people make this days. I myself know nothing about parenting and i'll (hopefully) will never do soon. Anyhow, it was just a lazy troll attempt which got some people mad, but if you are really raging about it, i apologize.

Also, the other post about the 18 and pregnant, i was just saying that it's possible for a person to have a child at the age of 18.
http://imgur.com/8F0jB
Alyn shir is hot.

acangial
4 years ago#50
HolyGrave posted...
acangial posted...
HolyGrave posted...
altrich posted...

Hey Holy,

Cleary you didn't read my last post. Go ahead and read it.
Like i said before, I think it's a good thing you let your kid play games like this instead of the COD bullcrap that people make this days. I myself know nothing about parenting and i'll (hopefully) will never do soon. Anyhow, it was just a lazy troll attempt which got some people mad, but if you are really raging about it, i apologize.

Also, the other post about the 18 and pregnant, i was just saying that it's possible for a person to have a child at the age of 18.

Ok, thanks.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Tear Jerker Moment

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived