Hardest Thing I ever did........

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Hardest Thing I ever did........

User Info: ultimatedante

ultimatedante
4 years ago#1
was cutting Kalameet Tail on NG+ because i bought the DLC after finishing the game
"Though I encourage to Battle a being of such grand delusion as you is a sweet fortune"
"This party is getting crazy"

User Info: Detsuaxhe

Detsuaxhe
4 years ago#2
It was pretty hard. I ended up bro-oping with two friends while voice chatting. Still took a few tries.
Where's my "Accept This Moderation with Extreme Reluctance and Resentful Glares" button?
When reading and responding to my posts, try to take it easy.

User Info: Hellfire-1

Hellfire-1
4 years ago#3
I proudly managed it solo...

It was an absolute pain in the rear, (no pun intended), he only puts his tail down when he casts calamity, or if you can bait a rare tail slam attack...

I was sadly not that impressed with the obsidian greatsword, it has too much of a tell for the AoE attack, and its damage is just ok compared to other greatswords at high stats.

But with low stats req for it, I imagine it's a godsend for low strength builds.
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

ultimatedante
4 years ago#4
but it is good sword and worth cutting tail

Does enemies get stronger in NG++? like from NG to NG+
"Though I encourage to Battle a being of such grand delusion as you is a sweet fortune"

User Info: Detsuaxhe

Detsuaxhe
4 years ago#5
They do get stronger, but it's nowhere near as bad as the difference between NG and NG+. NG+ is (very roughly) twice as hard, while each subsequent + is only a a quarter harder.
Where's my "Accept This Moderation with Extreme Reluctance and Resentful Glares" button?
When reading and responding to my posts, try to take it easy.

User Info: Dagnoth

Dagnoth
4 years ago#6
Came for gwynevere joke.

Left dissapointed and flacid.
IMPOSSIBRU!

ultimatedante
4 years ago#7
Only Moonlight Greatsword remain for knight honor trophy unfortunatly I killed Seath before cutting his tail and I'm near final Boss area
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Hardest Thing I ever did........

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived