Without spoilers, how difficult is the DLC?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Without spoilers, how difficult is the DLC?

User Info: Boney00

Boney00
4 years ago#1
Would you recommend trying it on NG? I was going to try accessing it with my character I had been using to get the platinum who's SL 153. I'm getting killed repeatedly while I get to know the game again by the Hydra. I must have killed it on NG but not on NG+ or whatever I'm on now.
PSN: Bones00 3DS FC: 3136 6642 8964

User Info: Yuenku

Yuenku
4 years ago#2
Its about equal to the Lord Soul areas, like Tomb of the Giants and Izalith.
~**Lolicon Pride**~

User Info: dantedeschain13

dantedeschain13
4 years ago#3
Yeah, I would say do it on NG. I tried to do the same thing on my NG++ guy, but that wasn't going anywhere :P

User Info: CaptainLuka

CaptainLuka
4 years ago#4
The bosses are all a good challenge. They're very aggressive and can take you to nothing in no time flat if you screw up. There are a couple enemies who can absolutely destroy you and one section of the DLC in particular is very dangerous to traverse.

I hope you don't consider any of that a spoiler. Tried my hardest to be detailed without spoiling anything.
My spell check just had a mental breakdown...
http://i.minus.com/ibhGOcxiSygOh.gif

User Info: -Crazy_Dude-

-Crazy_Dude-
4 years ago#5
I would say the bosses are pretty difficult, not O and S difficult but not the pushovers the lords (minus 4 kings) are. The enemies are a little different but with some observation you should be fine.

User Info: Wafalafaugus

Wafalafaugus
4 years ago#6
I personally found the DLC bosses to be tougher than O&S. Hell, I found them all to be the hardest bosses in the game.
Use Transvestite curses or the Ghost blades to damage them.~Ahriman
(message deleted)

User Info: slicknick21

slicknick21
4 years ago#8
Those look like spoilers to me^^^

Anyway I thought the dlc was kinda lacking actually it's pretty short, but it just went on sale on psn so I say get it.

User Info: Viking_Mudcrap

Viking_Mudcrap
4 years ago#9
Yes, sorry I just saw the no spoilers part. which was RIGHT in the topic title.

: /
Salt Cures Everything.
http://i.imgur.com/0MZAs.gif

User Info: ultimatedante

ultimatedante
4 years ago#10
One jumping attack from certain boss could kill will
"Though I encourage to Battle a being of such grand delusion as you is a sweet fortune"
"This party is getting crazy"
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Without spoilers, how difficult is the DLC?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived