Whack-A-Soul (Dual Smough's Hammers Build)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Whack-A-Soul (Dual Smough's Hammers Build)

User Info: d3dsight

d3dsight
4 years ago#1
http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=269974420625780431

58 STR to 1-hand Smough's Hammer(s). 10 DEX so I can use a lot of other strength weapons when this gets boring after 5 minutes. 50 VIT. Put the remaining points into END. Ghost blade used to parry. Jagged Ghost Blade used for lolcartwheels with toward+R1. Armor is Fashion Souls, with the only requirements being midroll and 31 poise. Accomplishing this at exactly 50% equip burden made me feel super warm and hella fuzzy.

I can't wait to make this build. Losing at PvP will be even more fun than usual.

User Info: aneed4peed

aneed4peed
4 years ago#2
You can do so much better armour wise. With the right setup, you can save 2-3 points as well as boost your poise by 5-6 points AND you can do this whilst walking the lordran catwalk.
a knock, a thud, a tiny...zwoosh, where?
Please, call me Aneed [http://i.imgur.com/DDzaw.jpg]

User Info: dozingdevil

dozingdevil
4 years ago#3
I came accross a guy in Sen's fortress the other day named skulla8- or something like that dual wielding smough's hammers

it was amazing.
PSN: Swordsaintscoot

User Info: d3dsight

d3dsight
4 years ago#4
aneed4peed posted...
You can do so much better armour wise. With the right setup, you can save 2-3 points as well as boost your poise by 5-6 points AND you can do this whilst walking the lordran catwalk.

For some reason I really like having exactly 50%. What is the point of having a little bit more poise if it doesn't get you to the next "breakpoint"? Does it affect how quickly the "meter" builds back up? I don't think I really understand poise.

User Info: dozingdevil

dozingdevil
4 years ago#5
d3dsight posted...
aneed4peed posted...

For some reason I really like having exactly 50%. What is the point of having a little bit more poise if it doesn't get you to the next "breakpoint"? Does it affect how quickly the "meter" builds back up? I don't think I really understand poise.

1 handed greatswords breakpoint is 36.
PSN: Swordsaintscoot
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Whack-A-Soul (Dual Smough's Hammers Build)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived