The GameFAQs Dark Souls PS3 board grand pvp tournament

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. The GameFAQs Dark Souls PS3 board grand pvp tournament

User Info: seyyjJ

seyyjJ
4 years ago#31
I wanna join too!

I'll keep checking this topic for more info.

About the rules so far, they seem okay to me. This may be needless to say but I just wanna mention, it'd be nice if everyone would bow before fighting and let the opponent use his Green Herb and/or buff his weapon. I think punishing any casts or stuff like that should allowed too.

What do you guys think?

User Info: MrSmi7h

MrSmi7h
4 years ago#32
Yep, green herb all the time.

Also, SL?
My Murakumo duel vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=and0qFN4cpI

User Info: Tr1pLe-

Tr1pLe-
4 years ago#33
How many people u takin for this? Can i get in on da action?

User Info: haarlem1982

haarlem1982
4 years ago#34
TheIronGubGub posted...
Ok cool, I just sent you a request. It's very nice of you to help me out, I really appreciate it.

You're welcome, I just want as many people in as possible, and for everybody to have fun,

seyyjJ posted...
I wanna join too!

I'll keep checking this topic for more info.

About the rules so far, they seem okay to me. This may be needless to say but I just wanna mention, it'd be nice if everyone would bow before fighting and let the opponent use his Green Herb and/or buff his weapon. I think punishing any casts or stuff like that should allowed too.

What do you guys think?

The bowing, I'd say that's implied, but I wouldn't go as far as to force it, herbing/buffing I agree, but mid fight herbing/buffing is punishable. Punishing a caster casting pursuers or whatever in bs range with a bs is fine with me, that's the casters fault.

This topic is more meant as an info gathering topic for me anyways. When tomorrow or Sunday I feel everybody participating in this 'brain storm session' agrees, I will make an 'official' sign up topic where all the rules and stuff are explained.

Liking the interest so far though :D
You need people like me so you can point your f***ing fingers, and say: that's the bad guy.
psn demonchild82, MILFeaterManfred

haarlem1982
4 years ago#35
Tr1pLe- posted...
How many people u takin for this? Can i get in on da action?

As many as possible, so YES!

MrSmi7h posted...
Yep, green herb all the time.

Also, SL?

120-130
You need people like me so you can point your f***ing fingers, and say: that's the bad guy.

haarlem1982
4 years ago#36
bump

User Info: Tr1pLe-

Tr1pLe-
4 years ago#37
I would add no twop and hornets to the rule list.

User Info: HolyGrave

HolyGrave
4 years ago#38
Cool, i might join. But i can't be online 24/7..
http://imgur.com/8F0jB
Alyn shir is hot.

User Info: HolyGrave

HolyGrave
4 years ago#39
Also, i am working on another build. I don't know if i can finish it for saturday but i'll try my best. The time seems possible, so i'll try to come.
http://imgur.com/8F0jB
Alyn shir is hot.

haarlem1982
4 years ago#40
Tr1pLe- posted...
I would add no twop and hornets to the rule list.

Agreed

HolyGrave posted...
Also, i am working on another build. I don't know if i can finish it for saturday but i'll try my best. The time seems possible, so i'll try to come.

If you need upgrade materials, add my MILFeaterManfred account, I could probably give you everythin you need, should shave off some time.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. The GameFAQs Dark Souls PS3 board grand pvp tournament

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived