First invasions (blogFAQs)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. First invasions (blogFAQs)

User Info: huki4101

huki4101
4 years ago#1
So I did my first invasions today at Demon Ruins (before Firesage). SL83 I think, Low poise Gravelord Sword - DWGR.

Only guy I managed to invade had 2 other phantoms with him.. one with pursuers, one just meleeing. Host himself was a Grass Crest Shield turtle (how does that even work? He did not stop blocking or drinking flasks).

First round, I almost had the host by himself, then he managed to summon his friends and they ganked me.

Next invasion, the three of them were chilling by the bonfire, and I beckoned them from the perch by the Capras. After a gesture war, they finally started coming over. Host stays on the stairs before the demons, and sends one phantom up to duel, but heals the ****er every time I do damage. I gather like 3 Capra demons and *attempt* to go to town on host and butt buddies, but bigass mage guy kills my minions and I get ganked again.

Next invasion, I spawned in next to them (looked like they were circle jerking tbh), and did a running jump to the stairs to my right, sprinting my ass down all the way to the Taurus demon before the boss fog. I manage to get them to follow me and aggro the Taurus (although it took forever; they were trying to peg me with arrows from the top of the massive staircase).

So picture this scene: me and Taurus, charging up the stairs, oversized weapons in hand. So epic, till Taurus choked and left me alone to fight the ****ers. Suffice to say, I got ganked.

Final invasion, I got the same moron and his twin husbands. At this point, I had no minions left to recruit to my cause, so I stood atop the platform I spawned on and spammed the shrug gesture. Guys take out their bows and arrers and try pegging me again. I separation crystal out cause **** dat.

Is this how all invasions go!??
I'm like, six damn strings never sounded so appealing.
MHTri - Felix
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. First invasions (blogFAQs)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived