Minor Egghead glitch?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Minor Egghead glitch?

User Info: Sleeping_King

Sleeping_King
4 years ago#1
Didn't see anything using the serch function.

It's nothing major, and it might just be a localised case, but while I was... "assisting" hosts fight invaders in the forest I was summoned by a girl (well someone with a girl character). Everything was seemingly normal except while messing around inbetween invaders she would do an animation that looked like she was sneezing. It took me a minute but I realised it was the animation you do when you have the full egghead, except she had no eggs.

I would have just messaged her to ask how it was done, but alas, she was Japanese. Any one see anything like this before?
Currently: Musing...

Sleeping_King
4 years ago#2
Like I said, this isn't that much of a big deal but I still think it's interesting, so... bump.

User Info: DemonSoulLoki

DemonSoulLoki
4 years ago#3
Hmmm sounds like the host player used a pivot cancelling for a pyro poison spell. Did the host happen to hold a pyro glove?
Effort gives confident in oneself as Pride does not equal ability. ~DemonSoulLoki

Sleeping_King
4 years ago#4
DemonSoulLoki posted...
Hmmm sounds like the host player used a pivot cancelling for a pyro poison spell. Did the host happen to hold a pyro glove?

No, no pyro glove from what I remember.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Minor Egghead glitch?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived