Why did I just invade someone in Sens after putting down my white soapstone?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Why did I just invade someone in Sens after putting down my white soapstone?

User Info: bed_of_razors

bed_of_razors
4 years ago#1
I'm confused!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v283/bed_of_razors/Filler.jpg www.last.fm/user/bumchef

User Info: GotRads

GotRads
4 years ago#2
Happens sometimes.
http://www.youtube.com/user/thelegendaryp

bed_of_razors
4 years ago#3
Really? I've been playing for a good 300 hours and this is the first time. Weird.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v283/bed_of_razors/Filler.jpg www.last.fm/user/bumchef

User Info: orphanjohn

orphanjohn
4 years ago#4
It's even better when you try to invade, and you are summoned as a co op phantom.
PSN: orphanjohn/OrphanFromdabloc (DkS)
Currently playing: Dark Souls, UMvC3, Transformers: FoC, Black Ops 2

User Info: dthomas125

dthomas125
4 years ago#5
orphanjohn posted...
It's even better when you try to invade, and you are summoned as a co op phantom.

I've had this happen. I invaded killed the guy. Invaded again appeared as a white co op phantom & helped him kill Sif.

Good times.
PSN - dthomas125 - "This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave." - Elmer Davis

User Info: PissedOffMonk

PissedOffMonk
4 years ago#6
dthomas125 posted...
orphanjohn posted...

I've had this happen. I invaded killed the guy. Invaded again appeared as a white co op phantom & helped him kill Sif.

Good times.

Can we call this the sour patch gummy glitch?

User Info: dthomas125

dthomas125
4 years ago#7
PissedOffMonk posted...
dthomas125 posted...
orphanjohn posted...

Good times.

Can we call this the sour patch gummy glitch?

LOL sounds good too me.
PSN - dthomas125 - "This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave." - Elmer Davis

User Info: Dark_Stormer

Dark_Stormer
4 years ago#8
I love it when this happens. Sometimes you spawn at normal invader spots but I once spawned right where my sign was, like a RSS. It was in Anor Londo and the poor guy still had Drake sword. He shielded up and kept backing away, I could just tell he was crapping his trousers. I started walking all slow and menacing toward him and that's when he pulled out pyro glove and killed me in 2 great combustion's.

User Info: theSMF

theSMF
4 years ago#9
orphanjohn posted...

This actually happened to me when I invaded as a forest hunter. I also spawned in the same place(s) forest hunters usually spawn. I gotta say, it was pretty funny, lol.
PSN: SMF546
Rest in Peace MGO2 2008-2012

bed_of_razors
4 years ago#10
Dark_Stormer posted...
I love it when this happens. Sometimes you spawn at normal invader spots but I once spawned right where my sign was, like a RSS. It was in Anor Londo and the poor guy still had Drake sword. He shielded up and kept backing away, I could just tell he was crapping his trousers. I started walking all slow and menacing toward him and that's when he pulled out pyro glove and killed me in 2 great combustion's.

I spawned where I'd put my WSS, but the host had a phantom and I just stood there wondering what the hell was going on while one of them back stabbed me. It was weird.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Why did I just invade someone in Sens after putting down my white soapstone?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived