Killed Andrei the Blacksmith, can I still make Boss Soul Weapons?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Killed Andrei the Blacksmith, can I still make Boss Soul Weapons?

User Info: Masterprestor

Masterprestor
4 years ago#1
I know, I know.."geeze, you killed andrei!? That's stupid..blah, blah, blah, blah", I am on my NG+ and I felt like going postal on everyone. Anyways, now I want to make Artorias Greatshield and the Great Lord Greatsword, can this be done ascending a weapon of a different type, or does it have to be standard?
GT- Masterprestor-AC4, GoW, GH2

User Info: Growshroom

Growshroom
4 years ago#2
Has to be a standard +10. Unless you have any laying around, you are out of luck until NG++.
+50 HP
Shoot the mask to hear more

Masterprestor
4 years ago#3
Would it be possible if someone traded me the +ascended weapon?

Masterprestor
4 years ago#4
I've realized another conundrum, If I have no blacksmith then I can't get Divine weapons which means I can't get past the catacombs...Is there a place that sells Divine weapons?
If not, I'm screwed out of luck...and there is no possible way of beating my NG+

User Info: Gixen

Gixen
4 years ago#5
Masterprestor posted...
I've realized another conundrum, If I have no blacksmith then I can't get Divine weapons which means I can't get past the catacombs...Is there a place that sells Divine weapons?
If not, I'm screwed out of luck...and there is no possible way of beating my NG+

You can get past the catacombs if you kill the necromancers. With them dead the skels will stay dead with any weapon.

If you really need a divine weapon i can trade you one for red titanite chunks :)
PSN: Gixen99

User Info: Mountaintop884

Mountaintop884
4 years ago#6
Silver knight spear is a divine weapon.

User Info: HeavensEnd

HeavensEnd
4 years ago#7
Go to anor londo, get a silver knights spear from one of the silver knights (unless you already have one) and use that as it has a holy modifier. It will kill the skeletons even with the necro's being alive.
PSN: DyingDreams
A gamer is just that, regardless of gender
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Killed Andrei the Blacksmith, can I still make Boss Soul Weapons?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived