just finished the game started with NG+ then downloaded DLC Artorias of the Abys

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. just finished the game started with NG+ then downloaded DLC Artorias of the Abys

User Info: shinshinshin88

shinshinshin88
4 years ago#1
so my main question is where do i go to start it? am at the starts of the first area in the NG+

User Info: The_Bones

The_Bones
4 years ago#2
If I remember right first you have to rescue Dusk from behind the hydra in Darkroot Basin and then kill a crystal golem near the beginning of the Duke's Archives that has a 100% drop of an item you need to take back where you rescued Dusk which will allow you to access the dlc area.

User Info: R1masher

R1masher
4 years ago#3
The_Bones posted...
If I remember right first you have to rescue Dusk from behind the hydra in Darkroot Basin and then kill a crystal golem near the beginning of the Duke's Archives that has a 100% drop of an item you need to take back where you rescued Dusk which will allow you to access the dlc area.

That^ the entrance is in the back of the cave (near her clothes)
R1R1R1R1R1R1
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. just finished the game started with NG+ then downloaded DLC Artorias of the Abys

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived