Trading for Priscillia's Dagger

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Trading for Priscillia's Dagger

User Info: Moondoggy905

Moondoggy905
4 years ago#1
Soul Level 161, on my third playthrough and I haven't been able to cut off her tail all 3 times, it's the only thing keeping me from a Platinum trophy and I really don't want to do a whole extra playthrough just for it, at this point I have all but the armor of thorns in my game, so if you're will to trade for it I have alot of options.
"The king exists for his people. Without his people, there is no king." - Ling Yao
PSN ID: MoonDoggy905

User Info: Gixen

Gixen
4 years ago#2
I have a spare dagger you can have. DonŽt really need anything in return, but if you have any regular chunks.... :)
PSN: Gixen99

Moondoggy905
4 years ago#3
Gixen posted...
I have a spare dagger you can have. DonŽt really need anything in return, but if you have any regular chunks.... :)

how's 50 sound lolo
"The king exists for his people. Without his people, there is no king." - Ling Yao

User Info: Gixen

Gixen
4 years ago#4
Wow, sound like youŽll save me a couple of hours farming :) IŽll hit you on psn....
PSN: Gixen99

Moondoggy905
4 years ago#5
bump
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Trading for Priscillia's Dagger

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived