Beat Dark Souls, can Demon's Souls hold up to it?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Beat Dark Souls, can Demon's Souls hold up to it?

User Info: Eternal_SorrowX

Eternal_SorrowX
4 years ago#1
Or is it too inferior to merit buying
Chuck Norris roundhouse kicks YOU for 1299 damage. you have died from pain and suffering

User Info: Mr_Sociopath

Mr_Sociopath
4 years ago#2
Personally DeSoul > DaSoul.
Perhaps it was my poor grammar that led the lead mod to not restore my prostitute killing post. - rabid

User Info: Arc166

Arc166
4 years ago#3
I played it like a week ago. Wasn't as good for me. The online constantly not working probably didn't help. Also nearly everything takes boss souls.
Was also much easier, except for 1-4. And that was because I accidentally made it hard.

Not a bad game though. Worth a play.

User Info: Parsl5k

Parsl5k
4 years ago#4
Dueling in Demon's was much more fun in my experience. But the glory days of 4-1 and 1-3 are long gone, so the PvP will likely feel inferior to you.

User Info: SubTonic14

SubTonic14
4 years ago#5
IMO, Demon's Souls has better level design and a better story, but you'll probably miss the armor variety and interconnected world.

Arc166
4 years ago#6
One thing that's better in Demon's is speed.

Swinging and moving. Was just faster.

I feel like my Darksouls guy when naked runs as fast as my Demon's Souls guy did in full Brushwood.

User Info: SubTonic14

SubTonic14
4 years ago#7
Oh yeah, the action is definitely much faster in Demon's Souls. A straightsword swings as fast as a Dark Souls curved sword. Plus, I like the two-handed stance and animation more in DeS. I wish they kept it the same.

User Info: Tmk

Tmk
4 years ago#8
It's overall not as good, nor as challenging, but it's still a very good game. Will probably feel somewhat weird to go to from Dark Souls. World tendency will be something that sticks out like an annoying sore thumb though.
I am snazzier, hot, hot rant. Warily slight as.
Croak rush, OK? Weirder, almighty make out. ::)

Arc166
4 years ago#9
Oh yeah, the action is definitely much faster in Demon's Souls. A straightsword swings as fast as a Dark Souls curved sword. Plus, I like the two-handed stance and animation more in DeS. I wish they kept it the same.

I actually like the more 'meaty' feel of this one much more.

I just wish I didn't run so damned slow. The world is bigger so they make us slower.

Why From. Why.

User Info: akechi419

akechi419
4 years ago#10
Only my opinion but Demons is better than dark for everyhting but variety.
PSN ID: Arkangel419
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Beat Dark Souls, can Demon's Souls hold up to it?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived