Looking to trade equipment.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Looking to trade equipment.

User Info: CGaritee

CGaritee
4 years ago#1
I just started a magic based character and want some better equipment for him. He's only level 21 at the moment.

I'm looking for a Tin Banishment Catalyst, a Tin Crystallization Catalyst, an Antiquated Set, a Moonlight Set, Moonlight Butterfly Horn, and the Crystal Ring Shield.

This character has basically nothing to trade, BUT I do have a SL145 guy on NG++ with a ton of stuff and a SL103 guy on NG+ with even more stuff. I'll trade most things from either character in exchange for the stuff for my mage.

PS3, Nature777

Thanks!

User Info: Mountaintop884

Mountaintop884
4 years ago#2
That's a large shopping list. Sorry cant help but good luck.

User Info: CGaritee

CGaritee
4 years ago#3
I know it is. But I can give a ton of stuff in return. This is my 6th or 7th character. My first guy is at SL360. I even got the platinum trophy. I've put in the leg work, now I want to do it up with a fantastic character right from the start.

User Info: naviney

naviney
4 years ago#4
i can join you even if i'm sl 170 or+ maybe by the red stone (i don't know much about the sl outside the 15 levels differencies)? i have everything but the dlc items on 3 characters

PSN: Femocha
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Looking to trade equipment.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived