Two Days of Bioshock was it...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Two Days of Bioshock was it...

User Info: _Fefo_

_Fefo_
3 years ago#11
Oil_Rope_Bombs posted...

ORB, I just want to say that your older sig gif nearly killed me. Thank you.
Brasil, sorry for Engrish
I'll pick up Bioshock Infinite when it's $10 during the next Steam winter sale.
I want to move to a nice, quaint house in the suburbs with the T-Mobile girl and make lots of babies with her.

User Info: acangial

acangial
3 years ago#13
DifferentialEquation posted...
I'll pick up Bioshock Infinite when it's $10 during the next Steam winter sale.

That is basically what I got it for through Green Man Gaming. They had this pre-order deal that was great. You get Bioshock Infinite, original Bioshock, XCOM:EU, and a choice of another 2K game (I got Mafia II) as well as $15 in store credit.
i5-3570K, GTX660 2GB, ASRock Z77 EXTRM4, CV 8GB DDR, Samsung 840 120GB, WD Caviar Blk 1T, XFX PRO750W, CM HAF 922, CM Hyp 212 EVO, PS3, XBOX360, Wii+2.5 cm dust

User Info: Oil_Rope_Bombs

Oil_Rope_Bombs
3 years ago#14
_Fefo_ posted...
Oil_Rope_Bombs posted...

what gif
"are you idiot?" - frustratedlurke
That s***'s kawaii as f***!

User Info: Raverbasher

Raverbasher
3 years ago#15
I feel exactly the same way!

About Planetside 2.

I keep trying to get into Dark Souls, but after an hour or so of gaming I get bored and go back to PS2.
Our greatest glory is not in never trolling, but in rising every time we troll - Confucius

User Info: Snizlito

Snizlito
3 years ago#16
Can the TC elaborate on why infinite was boring? I picked up the new tomb raider and it was great but after three days I beat it. On hard it wasn't too difficult, only when you get swarmed would it get tough. It was a gorgeous game though.
Then I figured I needed a new hobby so I picked up rocksmith and a guitar. I highly recommend that if you want to learn guitar. I play a few hours every day but be prepared to spend some money. Still I find myself returning to DkS often. Even borderlands got boring but I think that had to do with maxing out all my toons and trading for all uber weapons. That took the fun right out.

If you guys remember I said I was going to make a song about the darkwraiths. I've begun and its interesting but I've never composed a song so it's going slow. Lyric wise I'm nearly done but I can't capture the right to tone for guitar. Maybe I'll post a rough version next week.
PSN-SOMD_LOVE

User Info: R1masher

R1masher
3 years ago#17
Do a cover of iron maidens "invaders" off of number of the beast.
R1R1R1R1R1R1

User Info: Snizlito

Snizlito
3 years ago#18
R1masher posted...
Do a cover of iron maidens "invaders" off of number of the beast.

Best idea ever
PSN-SOMD_LOVE

User Info: PW360

PW360
3 years ago#19
What is with this community and thinking every other game is bad or inferior? Anyone who thinks that BioShock Infinite is just a good game or that Dark Souls is better than it is deluding themselves.
"High sales: "sales =/= quality"
Low sales: "game flops"" ~terry92126

User Info: _Fefo_

_Fefo_
3 years ago#20
Oil_Rope_Bombs posted...
_Fefo_ posted...
Oil_Rope_Bombs posted...

what gif

Real life Dark Souls PVP

http://meta.filesmelt.com/downloader.php?file=dark_souls_pvp_in_a_nutshell.gif
Brasil, sorry for Engrish
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Two Days of Bioshock was it...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived