"New" gamefaqs fight club

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. "New" gamefaqs fight club

User Info: spikes_dimak

spikes_dimak
3 years ago#61
ya ostrava excellent fights you really had my number, i swore i really almost had one of those parries against your mlb. really great times, really glad i found yall on accident!! I will be back to chill very soon!!! To all of you as well!!!
PSN: digitalgangsta42 Currently playing dark souls and retro games. Always chilling at dimak.tv I love the forest of gankers, because i always protect my wood!

User Info: AxelLysander

AxelLysander
3 years ago#62
Add me to the fun PSN is AlchlcSemnThrwr and AxelLysander
Rurikhain, ENB, MFPallytime, and Vegeta 311 I salute your braveness, class and style at Dark Souls, stay thirsty friends.

User Info: GotRads

GotRads
3 years ago#63
I hope my master tier builds were entertaining lol

You guys were the focus group
http://www.youtube.com/user/thelegendaryp
http://i.imgur.com/prZz82T.jpg

User Info: WATAUGACJ

WATAUGACJ
3 years ago#64
Lot of fun fight fights tonight especially against Tore and his pokeballs lol. Dual claw mirror fights are great xD Hopefully we can keep this chat going for a little while.
PSN: WATAUGACJ, DomhnallOfZena, IndianLoveCat

User Info: Torebackula

Torebackula
3 years ago#65
WATAUGACJ posted...
Lot of fun fight fights tonight especially against Tore and his pokeballs lol. Dual claw mirror fights are great xD Hopefully we can keep this chat going for a little while.

Gotta catch em all!

Good fights, bud. I love claw duels, especially mirror matches :D I'm thinking strength build tomorrow, but I'll probably hop on mugenmonkey and just see where it takes me... no promises.
Makeup and stickers and ponies and MySpace.com!
PSN: Torebackula

User Info: Aporia_Mage

Aporia_Mage
3 years ago#66
Woo!

My weekend's wide open, so in between some much-needed SSFIV practice, I will be on a fair bit.

My new PSN is alainveydks - if anyone wants an invite just msg me and I'll add you.
PSN & GT: alainvey

User Info: ZenonDMA

ZenonDMA
3 years ago#67
Add me as well.
Also what is that talk about Megamules?
Did I miss something?
PSN: westcurry
DkS's only PvPer

User Info: AxelLysander

AxelLysander
3 years ago#68
Yes theres a guy on youtube who has a game save that lets you go super sayain,and also gives you all the items
Rurikhain, ENB, MFPallytime, and Vegeta 311 I salute your braveness, class and style at Dark Souls, stay thirsty friends.

User Info: TILlegion777

TILlegion777
3 years ago#69
Last night was tons of fun, thanks to everyone I fought for dealing with my spastic rolling. :D
Yeah, I'm that idiot with the stupid signature. Fat-roll Kirk is the only true build.
Official Longsword of the Dark Souls boards

User Info: szathmab

szathmab
3 years ago#70
Did everyone stay in darkmoon tomb last night?
PSN:ALLHAILHK
A little effort here and there will serve you well, princess.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. "New" gamefaqs fight club

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived