Sooo....who's playing at the Arena?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Sooo....who's playing at the Arena?

User Info: Hitoshura_

Hitoshura_
4 years ago#1
I always wanted to try it out, but couldn't find any matches.

If you want to mess around in the arena with me add my PSN: Abysswalker90. I'd really like to try it out.
*is officially Hitoshura*

User Info: Arc166

Arc166
4 years ago#2
I played there a few times only to find 99% of the match is just people running away.

As a SL 60 strength build, I couldn't keep up.

Not a fun place. Wasn't willing to level up my fave char just to get more end so I can actually hit people, either.

Also got rage mail after every single match regardless of who won for blocking. As a strength guy. Because every goddamn enemy was a mage hoping for a free win.

User Info: Phantom0708

Phantom0708
4 years ago#3
Arc166 posted...
I played there a few times only to find 99% of the match is just people running away.

Not a fun place. Wasn't willing to level up my fave char just to get more end so I can actually hit people, either.

Also got rage mail after every single match regardless of who won for blocking. As a strength guy. Because every goddamn enemy was a mage hoping for a free win.

Good

Havel eats mages

Mages tasty

Omnomnomnom
GT: Devilwillcry42 PSN: Raidoukuzunoha42
My name is Kanji Tatsumi, you said I like dudes, prepare to die.

User Info: Hitoshura_

Hitoshura_
4 years ago#4
Arc166 posted...

I see.
Well, I'm generally not very competitive about this game, I have as much fun fooling around with Channeler Tridents and cross-dressing. So if anybody just wants to just fool around, I'm into that kind of stuff as well. *wink* *wink*
*is officially Hitoshura*

User Info: Foaloal

Foaloal
4 years ago#5
I tried it once, all I found was people using the new at the time dark magic and I was midrolling and didn't know how to deal with pursuers/dark bead so I just gave up on the arena.

Nowadays dark magic spam isn't an issue for me, but I can't ever seem to find anyone at the arena any more so I don't waste my time waiting for matches when I could be at the forest/township actually playing.

User Info: R1masher

R1masher
4 years ago#6
They dropped the ball with the arena, it's cool they recognize that there's a competitive player base, but it's like they don't understand me. I'm really disappointed...
R1R1R1R1R1R1

User Info: brandonford

brandonford
4 years ago#7
I still haven't been in the arena lol, I should check it out.
PSN Odinson31

User Info: shippuden21

shippuden21
4 years ago#8
it takes to long to find people soul lvl 125 i was in 1vs1 area

User Info: Ryphis_Demeanor

Ryphis_Demeanor
4 years ago#9
They should've just released a ring/item you could wear that would summon you to the Arena no matter where you were. People hating mystery ques.

User Info: altrich

altrich
4 years ago#10
Ryphis_Demeanor posted...
They should've just released a ring/item you could wear that would summon you to the Arena no matter where you were. People hating mystery ques.

agree.
Psn: didier_altrich
total return swap against libor +165 bps. what do?
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Sooo....who's playing at the Arena?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived