One of those days (PvP related/rant)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. One of those days (PvP related/rant)

User Info: DemiNoises

DemiNoises
3 years ago#1
I hate the days I go out for some duels and just totally get obliterated every time.

Usually I do pretty good but today I won only 1 match out of about 30 and got hatemail for it anyways (when did people forget that Black Knight Shield can eat Great Combustion all day long?)

Just a general whatever thread. Done with PvP for tonight because I'm just not even getting close to beating anyone.

Also, what are the hotspots for duels? I know the Kiln and Burg (even though I seem to find more gankers than duelists), Butterfly Forest, and the big circular area in Painted World. Anything else?
PSN: GigaVagrant (DS and DkS), xKING_NARWHALx (ME3)

User Info: zyrax2301

zyrax2301
3 years ago#2
When I'm having a bad time at PvP I go play Demon's Souls and whoop ass.

Demon's Souls player base is pretty bad now. Like real-bad.
Why? Because **** you is why.

User Info: Arc166

Arc166
3 years ago#3
I think there is a fight club in Gwyndolan's place or nearby. You could crash it to be a dick :D:D:D

:D:D

But srsly I think you got them all.

DemiNoises
3 years ago#4
I wish Demon's Souls playerbase was still crazy like back in its prime.

Even though pushlocking and the Mirdan Hammer got on my nerves pretty often too x)

User Info: XgamerlogicX

XgamerlogicX
3 years ago#5
I've noticed the pvp community is bad in demon souls I beat this one guys *** even though he had better equipment than me and was a higher lvl.

User Info: altrich

altrich
3 years ago#6
mind to tell us what build you were using? but yeah, once in a while one of those days is bound to happen (if that makes any sense -_-)
as for pvp hotspots; oolacile towship, duke's archieves, and the area before firesage demon are all pretty busy on sl 100-125.
Psn: didier_altrich
total return swap against libor +165 bps. what do?

User Info: ZoosIVXX

ZoosIVXX
3 years ago#7
altrich posted...
as for pvp hotspots; oolacile towship, duke's archieves, and the area before firesage demon are all pretty busy on sl 100-125.

Players PVP there?
Widdly scuds
PSN:ZoosIVXX

User Info: GotRads

GotRads
3 years ago#8
ZoosIVXX posted...
altrich posted...

Players PVP there?

Well specifically the area before the Lost Izalith shortcut.
http://www.youtube.com/user/thelegendaryp
http://i.imgur.com/prZz82T.jpg

DemiNoises
3 years ago#9
altrich posted...
mind to tell us what build you were using? but yeah, once in a while one of those days is bound to happen (if that makes any sense -_-)

Quality pyro build

28 STR for Mura and 45 Dex for Pyro and whatnot.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. One of those days (PvP related/rant)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived