Don't you think that NG+ should be all about boss's fights only?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Don't you think that NG+ should be all about boss's fights only?

User Info: denispln

denispln
3 years ago#1
I want to fight the Four Kings on NG+ at SL 112 but I'm not willing to replay all these levels again to get to the Abyss. Yes, if folks want to level up and farm shards, let them do it. But all the keys and shortcuts should remain (including Lordvessel and large embers). I don't want to fight all the weak enemies again just to get to the boss. I'm playing Kingdoms of Amalur now instead.

User Info: R1masher

R1masher
3 years ago#2
qq
R1R1R1R1R1R1

User Info: DayManUHuhUUUHH

DayManUHuhUUUHH
3 years ago#3
It's called new game for a reason.
"Did you f my mom, Santa?"

User Info: overmaxx

overmaxx
3 years ago#4
k

User Info: tiosuke

tiosuke
3 years ago#5
/fail topic

User Info: Morpheus51

Morpheus51
3 years ago#6
You only want to fight bosses instead of playing through the rest of the game? Sad... so sad.
"You have a heart of gold. Don't let them take it from you." - Stockpile Thomas, Demon's Souls. | PSN: Umbasa-321

User Info: Cronauron

Cronauron
3 years ago#7
I tried to go back to Amalur after playing this. I failed.

User Info: Dissonance2003

Dissonance2003
3 years ago#8
Should they add a boss rush mode into DksII for Your Majesty?
http://www.last.fm/user/DrDissonance

User Info: Coontemptus

Coontemptus
3 years ago#9
Do you not know how to play this game on NG+? NG+ and beyond ARE only about boss fights.

You only have to kill 1 enemy to fight 4K (to give you the key). And he stands still while you fill him with arrows.

I do this every playthrough, in pretty much every area. Now that I've been through the game a dozen times, there are very few places I bother fighting anything.

I can take a base level hunter and have him dropping into the abyss in less than 10 minutes from being dropped at firelink shrine (sans ring, of course).

Sounds like a PEBKAC error.
Sic semper tyrannis
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Don't you think that NG+ should be all about boss's fights only?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived