Allfather Lloyd

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Allfather Lloyd

User Info: Arc166

Arc166
4 years ago#1
What are the chances we can meet him next game?

Gwyn's uncle incase you don't know.

Actually wouldn't mind meeting any of the Gods that predate Gwyn, whoever they are.

User Info: chaochaoman

chaochaoman
4 years ago#2
Well there is speculation it's a prequel due to the obscene amount of dragons in the trailer. It wouldn't surprise me if we did get to meet some of the other deities. Although the only one I want to see is the Blacksmith Deity that's mentioned in the Titanite descriptions; imagine the awesome weapons you'd be able to get from him.
Unofficial "That guy" of darn near everything.
Peaceful days died. Let's survive.

User Info: Arc166

Arc166
4 years ago#3
I thought they already confirmed its not a prequel. Like ages ago lol.

I'd also like to see him, come to think of it. Forgot he exists. Just like Lloyd... (well actually, I just didn't know he did until I read White Seance Ring's description)

There's also 'Feena', I think, from the ring of FAP, Velka and... atleast one other. Forget who.

But I mostly want to see Lloyd and Velka.

User Info: Silver_Ogre

Silver_Ogre
4 years ago#4
chaochaoman posted...
Well there is speculation it's a prequel due to the obscene amount of dragons in the trailer.

They're drakes.
"Every inscription, every utterance, every gesture seeks to dominate the plain of meaning."
Chad Dumier, Deus Ex
(message deleted)

User Info: chaochaoman

chaochaoman
4 years ago#6
Well, I guess I should check how recent my sources are next time, heheh.
Unofficial "That guy" of darn near everything.
Peaceful days died. Let's survive.

User Info: nubs222

nubs222
4 years ago#7
Dragons have four legs. Drakes have two.

Mind=blown
http://www.youtube.com/user/JohnnyBGoode1122?feature=mhee
PSN: The_Despair_

User Info: Noctis2343

Noctis2343
4 years ago#8
SolidKnight posted...

I believe it's wyverns that have two legs, and are drakes not lesser dragons? Would not make sense to only have 2 legs in that case.

User Info: SolidKnight

SolidKnight
4 years ago#9
Noctis2343 posted...
SolidKnight posted...

I believe it's wyverns that have two legs, and are drakes not lesser dragons? Would not make sense to only have 2 legs in that case.

You're right. Wyverns have two legs. Dragons have four legs. Drake is literally another word for dragon; there is no distinction. I think in Dark Souls they associated drake and wyvern together.

User Info: Noctis2343

Noctis2343
4 years ago#10
SolidKnight posted...
Noctis2343 posted...
SolidKnight posted...

You're right. Wyverns have two legs. Dragons have four legs. Drake is literally another word for dragon; there is no distinction. I think in Dark Souls they associated drake and wyvern together.

Oh, ok.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Allfather Lloyd

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived