fire keeper dead before first boss down?! will Lautrec be in his cell?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. fire keeper dead before first boss down?! will Lautrec be in his cell?

User Info: kasplat360

kasplat360
4 years ago#1
After getting to Firelink Shrine I decided to make a run for as much stuff as I could get without killing anything using the Master Key. I managed to grab the Firekeeper Soul by the fire dogs before realizing that Anastacia of Astora would be dead at the hand of Knight Lautrec of Carim even though I haven't released him from his cell in the church.

So the question is whether he will even be there for me to kill to get his ring? If not, then I would probably opt to restart since I don't want to wait until Anor Londo to invade and kill him.

User Info: cody316

cody316
4 years ago#2
Last I checked as soon as you grab the Firekeeper Soul he commits his murder and bolts to Anor Londo.

Golden ****ing Spiderman climbing up the walls of Sen's Fortress.
Current Dark Souls Build: Barbarian Man! http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=468817176586272625
PSN: wdh316-=-=-=-=-=-Join the Cult of Cody's Hat Today!

User Info: kasplat360

kasplat360
4 years ago#3
Well timed...

I just managed to run into the church, killed what I could and ran like heck to the cell and it was empty. Guess it is time for a new game.
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. fire keeper dead before first boss down?! will Lautrec be in his cell?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived