Megamule, yay or nay?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Megamule, yay or nay?

User Info: haarlem1982

haarlem1982
3 years ago#1
Ok, this isn't another MM discussion, praise or bash topic. All I wasnt to know is how the yay/nay ratio is around here.

So, I request everybody to make a 1 word reply, the words to choose from are yay and nay, 'kay?

I'll start off: yay
You need people like me so you can point your f***ing fingers, and say: that's the bad guy.
psn demonchild82, MILFeaterManfred, ScrubbyMcCasul

User Info: Bouke

Bouke
3 years ago#2
Should've made a poll.
For not thy fault, but secret powre unseene,
That speare enchaunted was, which layd thee on the greene

User Info: Mosgus

Mosgus
3 years ago#3
Yea or nay to what aspect exactly? Supporting it? Using it?

100% in support. Haven't had a dull moment since it released, and it has made the Burg just wonderful. I never bodied so many people before.

I haven't and don't plan on using it though. Not even because there's no point to using it if it isn't mine (even though that is, in fact, true for me) but simply because I've long since had everything I'll ever need or desire as far as items go on my main account.

I always felt like most characters you made builds around only needed one weapon at +15 anyhow, because generally you'd be factoring that into your roll speed and likely dedicating yourself to one main one.

User Info: Gixen

Gixen
3 years ago#4
Nay
PSN: Gixen99

User Info: Atrabilious

Atrabilious
3 years ago#5
Yay
| Xbox 360: Atrabilious/ClassiestFiddle/Phantom Ostrava |
| PS3: Jazzy_Bones/PhantomOstrava |

User Info: TheMcKnightMare

TheMcKnightMare
3 years ago#6
Neigh
PSN: TheMcKnightMare - Twitter: @TheMcKnightmare
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/MR6tlIJ.jpg[/IMG]

User Info: Rain42206

Rain42206
3 years ago#7
nay
Favorite game series: FF, RE, Suikoden, Hitman, GoW, ES, DQ, CoN, BG, KH, LoK, Tactics Ogre, DS, Travian and X-Men Legends.

User Info: joeharamatheo

joeharamatheo
3 years ago#8
Mosgus posted...

100% in support. Haven't had a dull moment since it released, and it has made the Burg just wonderful. I never bodied so many people before.

I haven't and don't plan on using it though. Not even because there's no point to using it if it isn't mine (even though that is, in fact, true for me) but simply because I've long since had everything I'll ever need or desire as far as items go on my main account.

I always felt like most characters you made builds around only needed one weapon at +15 anyhow, because generally you'd be factoring that into your roll speed and likely dedicating yourself to one main one.

User Info: Exiled_Tonberry

Exiled_Tonberry
3 years ago#9
Hell no.
PSN:Exiled_Tonberry

User Info: haarlem1982

haarlem1982
3 years ago#10
Mosgus posted...

That's a yay in my book
You need people like me so you can point your f***ing fingers, and say: that's the bad guy.
psn demonchild82, MILFeaterManfred, ScrubbyMcCasul
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Megamule, yay or nay?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived