Is it true that this game is the hardest game in the world?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Is it true that this game is the hardest game in the world?

User Info: m100t1s

m100t1s
4 years ago#1
That's what my friend who plays it say, you get used to it after a while but it is the hardest game.
Also, is it normal to have more than 1000 deaths in the first playthrough?

User Info: Lutecat

Lutecat
4 years ago#2
No and no. To put it simply.

User Info: m100t1s

m100t1s
4 years ago#3
No and no. To put it simply.

Great.

User Info: BombayNugz

BombayNugz
4 years ago#4
Its almost as hard as my d*** when i hornet BS fish with gclub in the forrest while torrenting terrabytes of p*** in the background to make the ultimate lagswitch AND have something to jerk it to later.
Go Big Red
PSN: BOMBAYNUGZ420

User Info: Foaloal

Foaloal
4 years ago#5
It's true, no other game has ever been made that surpasses the challenge of Dark Souls, even the NES and SNES era games were cakewalks next to the challenge of a modern day action RPG.

User Info: Anamawcity

Anamawcity
4 years ago#6
BombayNugz posted...
Its almost as hard as my d*** when i hornet BS fish with gclub in the forrest while torrenting terrabytes of p*** in the background to make the ultimate lagswitch AND have something to jerk it to later.

sshh don't tell others of this immense power
"Tis a terrible pity. Like a moth flittering towards a flame."

User Info: chaochaoman

chaochaoman
4 years ago#7
It's hard, but it's fair hard. You'll be hard-pressed to find a time you died and it wasn't entirely your fault.
Unofficial "That guy" of darn near everything.
Peaceful days died. Let's survive.

User Info: Johnny_Jon_117

Johnny_Jon_117
4 years ago#8
I'll say it's the hardest game of this generation that plays fair. If you die it's your fault.
Every game is overrated because the Internet hates everything and wants anything that's going up to go down. Like a true villain.

User Info: replicax77

replicax77
4 years ago#9
I STILL haven't beaten Tetris.....
I'm casual.

User Info: Mr_Bankercat

Mr_Bankercat
4 years ago#10
BombayNugz posted...

LOL
"Once again, the Americans seek to ravage our games as they ravaged Iran. Yesterday Final Fantasy, today Dark Souls, tomorrow Tokyo"
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Is it true that this game is the hardest game in the world?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived