BS etiquette

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. BS etiquette

User Info: quartercircle

quartercircle
4 years ago#1
I know, it sounds like an oxymoron, but I would like to know everyone's thoughts regarding when it's OK to bs and when it's not. Like, for example, lining up to bs a darkmoon invader when it's already 1v1 or if you see a Japanese invader in Oolacile who you absolutely know will simply run away into the stage and try to ambush you later.

Stuff like that.

User Info: DJ_0000

DJ_0000
4 years ago#2
Once they bow, then line up behind them for the chain. Preferably have two helpers waiting just in case they break the etiquette.

User Info: WATAUGACJ

WATAUGACJ
4 years ago#3
Always bs everyone and everything at every possible moment.
PSN: WATAUGACJ, DomhnallOfZena, IndianLoveCat
Upgrade your gray matter, cause one day it may matter.

User Info: hemphoarder

hemphoarder
4 years ago#4
There is none. If you follow something then rage when the other player doesn't follow it,.
Gamefaqs Moderators=Security guards who couldn't make it through police academy...
PSN:Sleepyydwarf

User Info: Rain42206

Rain42206
4 years ago#5
All good responses
Favorite game series: FF, RE, Suikoden, Hitman, GoW, ES, DQ, CoN, BG, KH, LoK, Tactics Ogre, DS, Travian and X-Men Legends.

User Info: zyrax2301

zyrax2301
4 years ago#6
If there is a back, you can stab it.
Why? Because **** you is why.

User Info: Nick_Chaos007

Nick_Chaos007
4 years ago#7
If you can you should hornet stab someone by what ever means, then chain backstab them.
Kill one man, You're a murderer. Kill 1,000 men, You're a king. Kill them all....and You're a god!

User Info: Runoth

Runoth
4 years ago#8
I've wondered this too. I see tons of opportunities for backstabs, but then I feel like I'm just BS fishing. Once I stop and use regular attacks, the other guy backstabs me and I die. So yeah. BS the **** out of your opponent, and don't feel guilty. This is Dark Souls, dammit.

User Info: lucky_sharm19

lucky_sharm19
4 years ago#9
I just wish BSing weren't used as a primary means of engagement for the majority of players. Not much point in developing tactics or strategies when sprinting past someone's shoulder is all it takes to win.
PSN: GSPhantom
But really, it's a battlefield! How do you compassionately stab someone?

User Info: fisheye11

fisheye11
4 years ago#10
Runoth posted...
This is Dark Souls, dammit.

this^

i suck at PvP but i feel like all is fair. except infinite HP and such.
Currently playing; Dark Souls, Binding of Isaac, Defiance
Anticipating; The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. BS etiquette

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived