So... does no'one co-op because of flickering glitch now or something?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. So... does no'one co-op because of flickering glitch now or something?

User Info: xCloudyx

xCloudyx
3 years ago#1
Been trying to get summoned for O&S for half an hour now and nothing. Haven't even been invaded... D:
(\ (O_O) /) Praise the sun!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0O1sH1N6n4

User Info: Adarksoul

Adarksoul
3 years ago#2
well since signs are affected its hard to imagine it wouldn't.

User Info: m415mike

m415mike
3 years ago#3
I have a theory that something is going on beyond the flicker. Lag has been increased substantially when I manage to fight someone, and it's almost impossible to invade in the first place. Any area, any level, my Darkwraiths simply can't get any action.

User Info: xAlex95x

xAlex95x
3 years ago#4
I haven't found any signs, been summoned off my sign, or been invaded.. Even on a level 70, I couldn't get summoned, put sign down in the bonfire room of anor, tried directly infront of the little doorway to Artorias fight so you'd have to walk over it and I tried in the doorway in duke's from the bonfire after the prison got nothing from any of the areas, art and anor used to be a fairly short wait time usually as well :s
Psn: xAlex_95x
TheOneWifABigButt 3 years ago#5
Haven't been summoned for O&S for a week :(

User Info: final_chance

final_chance
3 years ago#6
I've helped two friends in Anor Londo this past week and to my great surprise we only got invaded once in both sessions. So I could definitely see something else going on behind the scenes. Used to get invaded out the ass in Anor Londo since people are always summoning help for O+S.
~El Psy Congroo~
PSN ID: FatBeezzee

User Info: quartercircle

quartercircle
3 years ago#7
TheOneWifABigButt posted...
Haven't been summoned for O&S for a week :(

Ditto. I have tried getting summoned for Artorias/Kala across three characters at differing levels and no bite on any of them. Only action seems to be in the Township, which is heavy. I actually got summoned for Firesage Demon, oddly enough, while I was going back to get the ember. For action, you just gotta pvp. Better souls anyway.

User Info: HajimeNoIppo

HajimeNoIppo
3 years ago#8
xCloudyx posted...
Been trying to get summoned for O&S for half an hour now and nothing. Haven't even been invaded... D:

It depends on where you put it, Ive seen Lots by the second bonfire, but none by the steps.
(Even the Npc)

So Try there.

User Info: szathmab

szathmab
3 years ago#9
90% of the time the signs are invisible. But I have noticed the player base has dropped alot since the flickering. On the pvp front I had to get off my 125 and use my 100 to actually find fights in the burg.
HK on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/ALLHAILHK1
A little effort here and there will serve you well, princess.

User Info: replicax77

replicax77
3 years ago#10
I didn't co-op before the flickering glitch.

Great, now I'm a hipster.....
Just keep walking preacher man.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. So... does no'one co-op because of flickering glitch now or something?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived