Which boss always gives you the most trouble?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Which boss always gives you the most trouble?

User Info: Second_Hokage

Second_Hokage
4 years ago#1
Artorias is the only boss that gives me trouble. He is very quick and in ng+ his attacks are devastating.

User Info: Necro_Fear89

Necro_Fear89
4 years ago#2
Artorias is simple if you don't let him buff, if you let him buff then you are in serious trouble. I have two bosses I have a huge problem fighting, Manus and Kalameet. I can handle Manus a little better than Kalameet but Kalameet usually takes me a few tries to kill, I am just horrible at fightning him.
"Villains!" I shrieked, "dissemble no more! I admit the deed! --tear up the planks! here, here! --It is the beating of his hideous heart!"

User Info: Lieutenant_Fuzz

Lieutenant_Fuzz
4 years ago#3
The DLC LoL
PSN: ShankerOfFaces
What are you, casul?

User Info: Boney00

Boney00
4 years ago#4
Sanctuary Guardian was quite the handful the first time I encountered it.
PSN: Bones00 3DS FC: 3136 6642 8964

User Info: acesxhigh

acesxhigh
4 years ago#5
O&S by far, not counting DLC
Official Ubisoft hater of everywhere
http://i.imgur.com/teH4y.gif

User Info: Chao_Yun

Chao_Yun
4 years ago#6
Hardest thing to do in my opinion is getting Kalameet's tail. In NG+, I think Manus is the most difficult to defeat. In new game, I think you should go for Smough first to make it easier in NG+. That is also difficult.
Forest trees are greener.

User Info: Ryphis_Demeanor

Ryphis_Demeanor
4 years ago#7
Besides Capra it is usually Centipede Demon because each time I've fought him his style has been completely different so far on each playthrough.

User Info: Orange00

Orange00
4 years ago#8
I think only DLC-bosses really give me headache anymore. Smough and Ornstein probably before that.
Devil May Cry: The Order --Devil May Cry reboot prequel choose your own adventure with RPG elements. Or something-- Join the resistance on a DmC-board near you!

User Info: Proudleaf24

Proudleaf24
4 years ago#9
Sanctuary Guardian/Kalameet if I'm low level.
You're gonna love my nuts

User Info: Exiled_Tonberry

Exiled_Tonberry
4 years ago#10
Pinwheel, simply because he's the first boss I fight so I can prepare to make my fire Murakumo :3

After that, Sanc gaurdian, Kalameet and Manus. They're all ridiculous! ESPECIALLY Kalameet. I actually wish there were more bosses like him though.
Usually a boss will be super slow and powerful, or really fast but not too hard hitting.
Kalameet is a hard hitter AND fast as hell. Love him.

I still remember my first time fighting him. Couldn't kill him without two summons, and they eventually died ;_;
PSN:Exiled_Tonberry
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Which boss always gives you the most trouble?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived