Sunbro's summoning rules

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Sunbro's summoning rules

User Info: KojiroSasaki

KojiroSasaki
4 years ago#1
So from what I've heard they increased the sunbro level range to 20+20%, is this true? because the wiki said otherwise.

User Info: shadowsofdawn

shadowsofdawn
4 years ago#2
I'm almost positive that being a sunbro doesn't affect the summoning requirements at all.
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||

User Info: Darkmoon_Dark

Darkmoon_Dark
4 years ago#3
shadowsofdawn posted...
I'm almost positive that being a sunbro doesn't affect the summoning requirements at all.

it does have an affect... not sure how potent but it does allow u to join ppl who are slightly out of ur level range

I always thought it 10 + 10%/ but not sure
True Master of Darkness
always watch your back *STAB* I warned you 8S

User Info: spikes_dimak

spikes_dimak
4 years ago#4
Darkmoon_Dark posted...
shadowsofdawn posted...

it does have an affect... not sure how potent but it does allow u to join ppl who are slightly out of ur level range

I always thought it 10 + 10%/ but not sure

10 + 15% ?
PSN: spikespiegels and spikes_the_dude
Still playing dork souls jolly co-op, 2v2s, dueling, random invasions and casting sometimes twitch.tv/spikespiegel7

User Info: Yuenku

Yuenku
4 years ago#5
You know how when you place a sign down for a friend, sometimes they can't see it? So you have to refresh the sign a couple of times until they can see it?

Sunbro's let more people see your sign at a time. You get abit of priority over white signs.
~**Lolicon Pride**~
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Sunbro's summoning rules

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived