Game Breaking Glitch.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Game Breaking Glitch.

User Info: seyyjJ

seyyjJ
3 years ago#11
In what shape is your game disc?
psn: lennylardo/gudmundsdottir

User Info: Alltra

Alltra
3 years ago#12
It's in great shape, the damn thing looks brand new. There's no smudges, dirt, scratches, there's no peeling or cracking or nicks.
"Cute" is a kiddy euphemism for "Sexy".
Online is the worst thing to happen to gaming.

User Info: Auraslight

Auraslight
3 years ago#13
Try switching to an other PS3 user with a different save file and see if the same problem appear.

User Info: brandonford

brandonford
3 years ago#14
I had this same problem in the exact area months ago and the disc looked ok to me, I ended up taking my copy to gamestop and the girl there said my disc appeared to have "heat damage."

I ended up buying another copy.

My playstation is currently dying now, the lens is shot :(
PSN: Odinson31

User Info: haarlem1982

haarlem1982
3 years ago#15
Alltra posted...
It's in great shape, the damn thing looks brand new. There's no smudges, dirt, scratches, there's no peeling or cracking or nicks.

It's your disc, I had the same problem some time ago, bought a new one, problem solved.

brandonford posted...
I had this same problem in the exact area months ago and the disc looked ok to me, I ended up taking my copy to gamestop and the girl there said my disc appeared to have "heat damage."

I ended up buying another copy.

My playstation is currently dying now, the lens is shot :(

That's easy to fix: open it up and clean the lens with an q-tip. Be absolutely sure the disc tray is empty though or there will be springs and cogs shooting through your living room.
You need people like me so you can point your f***ing fingers, and say: that's the bad guy.
psn demonchild82, MILFeaterManfred, ScrubbyMcCasul
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Game Breaking Glitch.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived