People underestimate Force in pvp

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. People underestimate Force in pvp

User Info: copenhagenLongC

copenhagenLongC
4 years ago#1
The miracle force.

In the forest its really, really easy to knock someone on their ass if its a 2v1 or a 2v2 while your partner distracts. Obviously its overshadowed by spells like wrath of gods but its good on its own before you get that.

Discuss.

User Info: R1masher

R1masher
4 years ago#2
Darth Vader: Don't underestimate the Force.
R1R1R1R1R1R1
(message deleted)

User Info: copenhagenLongC

copenhagenLongC
4 years ago#4
tln posted...
I see a lot of players who use it, especially in Oolacile Township. If your opponent has enough poise to not get knocked down then it's basically a free backstab for you.

Yeah thats why its only good if you have a partner to serve as a distraction and to do some poise damage, letting your force get a knockdown.

User Info: KDTProjekt

KDTProjekt
4 years ago#5
copenhagenLongC posted...
tln posted...
I see a lot of players who use it, especially in Oolacile Township. If your opponent has enough poise to not get knocked down then it's basically a free backstab for you.

Yeah thats why its only good if you have a partner to serve as a distraction and to do some poise damage, letting your force get a knockdown.

I think he meant enough poise so that they get staggered, but not thrown to the ground, and then you circle around to BS them when they come out of stagger...
(message deleted)

User Info: Sleep-pk

Sleep-pk
4 years ago#7
I usually just roll through it like woG i hope miracles have more variety in dks 2 from what ive seen its leaning that way.
(Aku Soku Zan = slay evil immediately.) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wUDmA5kbxg) I can never tell if you are genuinely happy or mockingly sarcastic... Cvdf3

User Info: Proudleaf24

Proudleaf24
4 years ago#8
Indeed: http://mmdks.com/4qk1
You're gonna love my nuts
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. People underestimate Force in pvp

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived