You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
"I love my breasts"...and with that bit of wisdom, we leave behind another chapter of this games life.
To join the fight club, send a friend request on psn to: elfmirfkin, nochildren or Pride17
After receiving your request, elfmirfkin will invite you to the chat. The chatroom is the same one as the previous threads. It's called Fight Club FTW.
This is a drop in/drop out kind of fight club. We don't have times or specific meeting places. Please don't delete the chat once you are in it. Elf and myself have full FL's so you may get deleted after we let you into the chat.
Fight club soul level is 125. Megamule is permitted. Using any other hack is not. Custom Megamules are not permitted.
Fight Rules: * No healing during a fight
* You can heal after a fight
* No Hornet Ring Mr. Solid sez:
* No Tranquil Walk of Peace or Stone Great Sword special
* No chaining backstabs
* If someone chains: the match stops, the person who got chained is allowed to heal, then the match continues.
* When you summon or are summoned, face your opponent, buff, bow (or bow, buff) then the fight begins. Any additional buff during the fight is taken at the fighters own risk.
Chat Rules: No crying. Do not come to the chat just to talk. There is a lot of people in the chat at times and we would like to keep it fight oriented. Please do not make racist or other insulting comments.
The chat usually has a few people in it at all times. There WILL be trolls from time to time. Either ignore them or start a backup chat and invite people to that. The FTW is more about meeting up to fight, not talking about other games and hamsters.