Weapon inventory glitch - or user error?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Weapon inventory glitch - or user error?

User Info: ManOfTheAbyss

ManOfTheAbyss
2 years ago#1
Okay - a weird one I can't seem to find a solution to anywhere - so I figured I would ask the great GFAQ's DS community...

So I killed everyones favourite SunBro for his gear - now in the endgame of my first playthrough of this incredible game - and while messing around farming and doing the DLC I decided I would give Solaires Sunlight Straight Sword a go...

Except I could not find it in my inventory - I swear I picked up all his gear - I've got the armour and shield and his Talisman.

I tried going to a Blacksmith/Bonfire and upgrading to see if it was there - and nope - no Sunlight Straight Sword in my inventory.

I kind of figured either I never picked it up or I accidentally fed it to Frampt and left it at that.

Then last night I was feeding Frampt his nightly feast of Black knight gear from the Kiln and as I went through the list of weapons to feed...It was there!!! The Sunlight Straight Sword was listed below the Balder SS.

Huh?! I thought, and checked my equipment inventories and upgrade list - Nope it still doesn't show...

So has anyone seen this before? Have I glitched this item somehow? Or am I being a noob and doing something wrong?

Thanks.
I'm all out of bubblegum...

ManOfTheAbyss
2 years ago#2
It has actually just occurred to me that I may have accidentally bottomless boxed this - But I was fairly sure I have nothing in the bottomless box.
Do items in your bottomless box still show in the feed Frampt menu?

User Info: funzyr

funzyr
2 years ago#3
Yes
Meh

User Info: LacedaemonX

LacedaemonX
2 years ago#4
funzyr posted...
Yes

ManOfTheAbyss
2 years ago#5
Thats it - thanks guys.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Weapon inventory glitch - or user error?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived