is forest just the same 50 people on different accounts?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. is forest just the same 50 people on different accounts?

User Info: HavelMum

HavelMum
1 month ago#1
i almost never get invaded by a person ive invaded/been invaded by months earlier, but they play the exact same way as the invaders i got today
I'm actually a guy

User Info: McSwordy

McSwordy
1 month ago#2
More like the same 10 people on 50 different accounts. Some even switch to their modded toons when they get salty

User Info: Daimeion

Daimeion
1 month ago#3
HavelMum posted...
i almost never get invaded by a person ive invaded/been invaded by months earlier, but they play the exact same way as the invaders i got today

But how do you know they are the same people?

HavelMum
1 month ago#4
Daimeion posted...
HavelMum posted...

i dont know for a FACT obviously, but due to the fact they play virtually the same and ps3 has free alts, i'm skeptical that it's the same people
I'm actually a guy

Daimeion
1 month ago#5
HavelMum posted...
Daimeion posted...
HavelMum posted...

i dont know for a FACT obviously, but due to the fact they play virtually the same and ps3 has free alts, i'm skeptical that it's the same people

Well, everyone plays the same in the forest.
It's Havel mommas everywhere with Great Club who backstab fishes.
Same play style & build, no variety whatsoever.

HavelMum
1 month ago#6
Daimeion posted...
HavelMum posted...
Daimeion posted...
HavelMum posted...

which is why i'm pretty sure they're the same people
I'm actually a guy

User Info: ViciousMuse

ViciousMuse
1 month ago#7
Hasn't the forest been this way for 2+ years? Most of the players going for unlocked pivot/desync bs's and then running away to heal or swap to RTSR? You'll get the occasional player running low poise but they still play the same.
PSN: ViciousMuse

User Info: blackhrt

blackhrt
1 month ago#8
people still playing online in the hopes for invasions or summons?
"I live my life 3 videogames at a time. Nothing else matters. Not the mortgage, not my clan and their BS. For those 3 games or less, I'm free."

User Info: Gixen

Gixen
1 month ago#9
Daimeion posted...
HavelMum posted...
Daimeion posted...
HavelMum posted...

And that's why i stopped forest hunting :(
When EVERYONE running 2H hornet builds and the ONLY thing they do is go for that bs, it's not fun anymore.
The only time they attack normally is if they have a worn out R2 button.
PSN: Gixen99

Daimeion
1 month ago#10
Gixen posted...
Daimeion posted...
HavelMum posted...
Daimeion posted...
HavelMum posted...

And that's why i stopped forest hunting :(
When EVERYONE running 2H hornet builds and the ONLY thing they do is go for that bs, it's not fun anymore.
The only time they attack normally is if they have a worn out R2 button.

It made me good at dealing with Havel moms, but gimped me severely in dealing with Spellcasters & Runners. Mainly because I don't see them often in the forest and they play very differently. In short, I need variety to evolve my skills.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. is forest just the same 50 people on different accounts?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived