New game. What builds should I run?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. New game. What builds should I run?

User Info: sirhett

sirhett
1 month ago#11
Large club, great axe, great club, reinforced club
I looked into the heart of darkness and i saw light

User Info: Artemis86

Artemis86
1 month ago#12
Just got a greataxe. I'll have to try it out. Thanks for the list!
Love and joy, and joyness

User Info: magikid

magikid
1 month ago#13
Demon's Greataxe is the "best" choice for pure STR because of its ridiculous damage and scaling. Don't think of it like it's your only choice if it doesn't quite feel right, though.
MagiKid - Wielder of the Soup Spoon
"KEYLESS ENTER!!!" - Junpei, Megatokyo

User Info: DunkStein

DunkStein
1 month ago#14
Personally, man serpent great sword str build is my favorite, I’d go with that!
Official Cancerous S***poster
of the Dark Souls 3 board.

User Info: Artemis86

Artemis86
1 month ago#15
does man serpent gs require dex? it looks rad. This guy's got no levelling cap so I can level whatever I want, i always do one no limit char, one 120, and usually tons of low levels.

I'm at Sen's, playing through my first run legit till ng+, but I'll prolly get muled for some of the others.
Love and joy, and joyness

User Info: Nenjii

Nenjii
1 month ago#16
Demons Greataxe is boss. That 1 handed slam is very good in PvP, when you learn how to utilize it. It's probably the best STR weapon, tied with the Large Club. So I'd stick with those.

The STR requirement is like 46 (I think,off the top of my head), to 1 hand it, but the 1 handed moveset is so worth it. I think you can buy the DGA if you join the Forest covenant, and send Shiva of the East to Blighttown under the rotating wheel. That's about the earliest you can get it.
My top 5 favorite games: 1) Tactics Ogre PSP remake 2) Tactics Ogre (original) 3) Xenogears 4) Shadowrun Sega Genesis 5) FF12 IZJS

User Info: chefbobby203

chefbobby203
1 month ago#17
http://mmdks.com/8rtz

2 hand the man serpent greatsword, but really any strength weapon works there(in 1 hand, could go to 68 to 1 hand smough hammer)
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. New game. What builds should I run?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived