The right analog stick seems unresponsive.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. The right analog stick seems unresponsive.

User Info: Daimeion

Daimeion
4 weeks ago#1
is it possible to play competitively without it?

User Info: Nundulan

Nundulan
4 weeks ago#2
You should get a new controller
Take Your Time

User Info: chefbobby203

chefbobby203
4 weeks ago#3
I would say not. Dark Souls has killed all my controllers too. That's why I haven't played in a while. Last one the r2 started screwing up.....

User Info: sophieexmachina

sophieexmachina
3 weeks ago#4
on a sidenote, dark souls doesn't really have competitive play though. something is either viable for pvp or it's not viable for pvp but there's not really a competitive scene or anything like that.

though it would be interesting if there was some kind of mod for people to play this game in a competitive scene. (for example a mod for people to match up, and a website for the competitive scene itself with some kind of matchmaking system or a ladder competition)

Daimeion
3 weeks ago#5
sophieexmachina posted...
on a sidenote, dark souls doesn't really have competitive play though. something is either viable for pvp or it's not viable for pvp but there's not really a competitive scene or anything like that.

though it would be interesting if there was some kind of mod for people to play this game in a competitive scene. (for example a mod for people to match up, and a website for the competitive scene itself with some kind of matchmaking system or a ladder competition)

On a different not then. Would you be able to play without the right analog stick ?

User Info: YonKitoTaoshibe

YonKitoTaoshibe
3 weeks ago#6
Daimeion posted...
sophieexmachina posted...

On a different not then. Would you be able to play without the right analog stick ?

Personally I couldn't. I claw the run button so I can have my thumb on the right stick when I'm speeding through areas.
I'm not sure what ruined your right stick, though. I lost a left one due to wear and tear on my OG PS3 controller so I replaced it. On PC I use a DS4 with DS4Windows and Bluetooth and haven't had any hardware issues. DS4 is pretty nice. I hate setting it down and accidentally depressing a trigger, but despite the fact that it gets heavy use in Mortal Kombat and Dragon's Dogma it's not shown any signs of wear yet.
"For Madokami so loved the world that She gave us Her Only Self, that whoever believes in Her shall not despair but have everlasting Hope." Homu 3:16

Daimeion
2 weeks ago#7
YonKitoTaoshibe posted...
I hate setting it down and accidentally depressing a trigger, but despite the fact that it gets heavy use in Mortal Kombat and Dragon's Dogma it's not shown any signs of wear yet.

Wait, you still talking about the PS4 controller?
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. The right analog stick seems unresponsive.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived