I'm getting worried

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. I'm getting worried

User Info: Daimeion

Daimeion
4 weeks ago#1
For the past three weeks now, no one is invading Anor Londo. So I tried invading instead, but I'm having a lot of trouble invading players. This almost made me believe that Dark Souls is now empty, so I tried hosting at the forest. A lot of players play in the forest right? At level 135 I'm only able to get 1-2 invaders every 10-15 minutes. And they are the same ones.

I don't play in the forest ofter, but even then I feel that invaders shouldn't be that scarce there. I haven't even seen any hackers either. Is Dark Souls dying for good this time, or is it just phase in this year's cycle?

User Info: Nundulan

Nundulan
4 weeks ago#2
It's the holidays, maybe people are just busy.
If these walls could talk, they wouldn't say much

User Info: CFallenWarrior

CFallenWarrior
4 weeks ago#3
Isn't the forest meta 200 now? Level up, or try invading. Regardless, a 6 year run for a game that doesn't have a "service" model and perpetual "new khantent" is fairly remarkable. Was great while it lasted.

User Info: Alltra

Alltra
4 weeks ago#4
I find people constantly at SL 10.
The meaning of life is to suffer and be miserable.
Online is the worst thing to happen to gaming.

Daimeion
4 weeks ago#5
Alltra posted...
I find people constantly at SL 10.

I can't be at level ten because I need to host in order to gank.

Daimeion
4 weeks ago#6
Interestingly enough, a few days ago I was invaded by two decent players I saw from Youtube. Not to name names, but one was O and the other was M.

M didn't handle losing too well and sent me some angry messages. And O spent the entire invasion running away from us instead of fighting head on. In the end he had to lose in a very undignified way, snipped from behind by the Sniper bow & Avelyn.

User Info: Alltra

Alltra
4 weeks ago#7
Gank Solo then.
The meaning of life is to suffer and be miserable.
Online is the worst thing to happen to gaming.

User Info: 907untitled

907untitled
4 weeks ago#8
Last time I saw p online he invaded me right before s and o. As much as I wanted to win he one hit killed me. Seems active to me though. I've been invading at lvl 60 at the township. Pretty much constant duels there still.
Bleep... Bleeeep.. Blurp...
PSN : souls_scavenger

Daimeion
4 weeks ago#9
907untitled posted...
I've been invading at lvl 60 at the township. Pretty much constant duels there still.

You're not really suppose to gank in places where people duel. It's bad company.

User Info: pigskin94

pigskin94
4 weeks ago#10
I hosted in darkroot at SL60 for a bit & got invaded by newbie blues constantly
Strength unguarded is a double weakness
PSN:pigskin94
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. I'm getting worried

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived