I bring you weapons: Trooper Assault Rifles

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon
  3. I bring you weapons: Trooper Assault Rifles

User Info: Herzon316

Herzon316
6 years ago#1
From all of the GDC and PAX videos I could find I've been writing down weapons. Anything in ( ) is the best I can figure out from the video, and descriptions that scroll more will end in (...) if they didn't reveal it. Random disclaimer that any of this can change by July, this is valid only from the GDC/PAX build of the game. So here is what I've seen for the first 4 tiers of the Trooper armor's assault rifles:

Some notes:

Damage 1x2x45 means 1 shot that splits to 2, each split does 45 for the Xinxabec.
Shotguns have 6x63 for example, 6 pellets each doing 63.
Burst fire is handled as a Fire Rate 3x0.40/s.

Tier 1

-Norwood AR-F

Cost 0CR
Damage 22
Fire Rate 10.00/s
Ammo 45
Reload Time 3.00s

The Norwood AR-F is a (basic)-duty assault rifle, built to the specification of the EDF. It is a good all-around weapon, featuring a good mix of power, range and rate of fire.

Tier 2

-(Floebus) M-ARS a4

Cost 1500CR
Damage 57
Fire Rate 5.00/s
Ammo 30
Reload Time 2.50s

The (Floebus) Magnum Assault Rifle System [M-ARS] is a heavy hitting, slow firing assault rifle, which uses a heavier round than most comparable weapons.

-Xinxabec Hemisect (Nuclear Box drop only)

Cost 0CR
Damage 1x2x45
Fire Rate 5.00/s
Ammo 20
Reload Time 1.50s

The secretive Xinxabec Corporation created quite a stir in the arms world with their debut of the experimental Hemisect Rifles, which feature forking shots.

Tier 3

-Norwood AR-F.1

Cost 2100CR
Damage 39
Fire Rate 10.00/s
Ammo 60
Reload Time 3.00s

The AR-F.1 is an across the board upgrade of the AR-F.

-(Floebus) M-ARS a5

Cost 3000CR
Damage 87
Fire Rate 5.00/s
Ammo 35
Reload Time 2.50s

The a5 variant of the (Floebus) M-ARS includes reinforced construction to address a rare but potentially deadly problem with cracking and exploding receivers. It also carries (...)

-Xinxabec Hemisect s (Nuclear Box drop only)

Cost 0CR
Damage 1x4x(66)
Fire Rate 2.50/s
Ammo 25
Reload Time 3.00s

The Hemisect s introduces a new and more advanced forking pattern, along with upgraded stopping power and capacity.

Tier 4

-Norwood AR-F.2

Cost 3500CR
Damage 76
Fire Rate 10.00/s
Ammo 60
Reload Time 2.90s

The F.2 variant of the Norwood Assault Rifle sees improvements in damage rating, ammo capacity, and reload time.

-(Floebus) M-ARS a6

Cost 7500CR
Damage 150
Fire Rate 6.00/s
Ammo 35
Reload Time 2.30s

The M-ARS a6 is an incremental upgrade that focuses on general improvements to the heavy assault rifle system.

-Xinxabec Hemisect r (Nuclear Box drop only)

Cost 0CR
Damage 1x2x135
Fire Rate 5.00/s
Ammo 25
Reload Time 1.50s

The Hemisect r is a more damaging variant of the Hemisect Fork Shot Assault rifle.

Herzon Hree'Sith
  1. Boards
  2. Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon
  3. I bring you weapons: Trooper Assault Rifles

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived