EDF4 Baby

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: mikayd2

mikayd2
6 years ago#1
Hey I know this might be old news but I just found a trailer for edf 4 not this bull Armageddon stuff. '

Here's the video http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/1293166683

At the end of the video you get something speical stay tunned and watch.

I would love Armageddon to be great game but sadly ir's just not looking that great its like they took something simple and made tried to put something no needed in it. But hey maybe the real game will have millions of ants on the screen at once so far I have seen a few videos where there are just 13 or so ants on the screen.

Also the ants don't move like they used to. Sorry if I'm being so mean but its just my opinion I used to play this back in the Simple 2000 Series Vol. 81: The Terra Defence Force 2. That's were it's at you could even fight godZilla you guys might want to Google that.

User Info: ReDDevil2112

ReDDevil2112
6 years ago#2
Im pretty sure every EDF game had a godzilla creature. Even Robot Alchemic Drive had that, and that game was about giant mechs. That level was cool though, because it opens up with you on-foot and you need to run away from it as it torches the city and kills everyone near you (and they bleed preposterious amounts of blood when stepped on, IIRC).
Seven minutes. Seven minutes is all I can spare to play with you.

User Info: where_am_I

where_am_I
6 years ago#3
On the psp? We'll have to see how it goes but the lack of the 2nd analog stick could really hinder the controls. Also unless they gimp the models they won't be able to put a lot of enemies at once. To be honest I'm anticipating Armageddon far more.

User Info: MaloVolpe

MaloVolpe
6 years ago#4

I look forward to Insect Armageddon more because I don't even know if EDF4 will even come out in America.

MaloVolpe
6 years ago#5

I look forward to Insect Armageddon more because I don't even know if EDF4 will even come out in America.

User Info: ReDDevil2112

ReDDevil2112
6 years ago#6

On the psp? We'll have to see how it goes but the lack of the 2nd analog stick could really hinder the controls. Also unless they gimp the models they won't be able to put a lot of enemies at once. To be honest I'm anticipating Armageddon far more.

EDF4 has never been stated to be a PSP game. That being said, EDF2 Portable (which is what you were probably referring too) is a game I've heard good things about.

If it comes to Playstation 3 (and I have no doubt that it will), it wont matter; it's region free. Assuming, of course, that you have a PS3.
Seven minutes. Seven minutes is all I can spare to play with you.

MaloVolpe
6 years ago#7

I do but I prefer my games to be in english.

User Info: ecureuil

ecureuil
6 years ago#8
EDF4 coming to the USA will largely depend on how well Insect Armageddon sells. So go and buy it.

MaloVolpe
6 years ago#9

I preordered a copy at Gamestop. Pounds of Pain 8)

User Info: Herzon316

Herzon316
6 years ago#10
I want to get all the DLC but can't even find EDF:IA in Best Buy's system. So Gamestop it was then!

Herzon Hree'Sith

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived