Looking for 2 others for the "Chaos Generator" Achievement

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Left 4 Dead 2: The Sacrifice
  3. Looking for 2 others for the "Chaos Generator" Achievement

User Info: IBillyTheKidd

IBillyTheKidd
7 years ago#1
Hey everyone just looking for 2 other people so that we can get the Chaos Generator achievement Just send me a friend request my gamertag is IBillyTheKidd

Make sure you have a mic!

User Info: Wandrian

Wandrian
7 years ago#2
Just do a public game. Lots of people still want it as well. Don't worry about whether someone has a mic or not. There's plenty of good nomicers out there, most of the good ones will be able to hear you if there's not much going on at the moment(Tanks and hordes prettty much wipe out nomicers abilities to hear others speaking).

User Info: Doyle77

Doyle77
7 years ago#3
You only need 1 person with a guest signed in. Thats how my friend and I got chaos generator. I used 2 controllers and he used his controller and we activated them all at once.

User Info: LustValkyrie

LustValkyrie
7 years ago#4
I just did this and it didn't unlock the achievement. Do we have to turn them on simultaneously or just have all 3 running by the end?
Dreams are the manifestation of our true wishes

User Info: Wandrian

Wandrian
7 years ago#5

From: LustValkyrie | Posted: 10/27/2010 10:57:19 PM | #004
I just did this and it didn't unlock the achievement. Do we have to turn them on simultaneously or just have all 3 running by the end?

There ya go.
Yet, still...

User Info: LustValkyrie

LustValkyrie
7 years ago#6
Thanks
Dreams are the manifestation of our true wishes

User Info: SSStefanMart

SSStefanMart
7 years ago#7
Gt: YoungXOneX59
  1. Boards
  2. Left 4 Dead 2: The Sacrifice
  3. Looking for 2 others for the "Chaos Generator" Achievement

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived