Where did the villagers go?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Minecraft
  3. Where did the villagers go?

User Info: markothevrbaa

markothevrbaa
5 years ago#1
My town was full of villagers, but now they are just gone... How can I get them back?

User Info: Froggie48

Froggie48
5 years ago#2
Did you check every single house? They have a tendency to all cram into a single house, regardless of size, at night. It's how they choose to make babies, don't judge.

If you still didn't find any, they likely got tired of you being a neglectful landlord and moved away.
If I had a dollar for every stupid person I've come across, I'd be able to buy China.
The official grue master of EP.

markothevrbaa
5 years ago#3
Yes I checked all the houses. It isn't really a big village... 3 houses and 2 wooden houses without doors... and a well. They were here before, but now they left me :'(

I am using seed INDIANA JONES with capital letters. You spawn near this village if you want to try it out. There is a village a little away across the swamp biome, but I haven't completed the minetrack to over there, so I don't have to walk everytime.
Is there any way of spawning villagers or get the ones from the other village to breed and come here?

User Info: 12up

12up
5 years ago#4
It's a trap. They're planning a revolution against your iron fist. Get out while you still can

markothevrbaa
5 years ago#5
Nooooo! It can't be! D:

User Info: GateCaptain

GateCaptain
5 years ago#6
Tried that INDIANA JONES seed and i started 3 feet from a village :) people included.
never seen a village that close at the start ever. Thanks for the seed is what im trying to say :P

markothevrbaa
5 years ago#7
No problem, but no thanks to me, I think somebody posted it here a few days ago. It really is a great seed, lots of jugnles and two villages fairly close. Plus, there is a huge cave system below the village. Not gonna spoil more ;)

Tell me if your villagers disappear too if you will be playing on this map.

User Info: forthnback

forthnback
5 years ago#8
Your villagers got killed by the zombie hordes that occasionally spawn at villages. Thats all.
FernieODST - Its like watching two giraffes fight; It's completely life threatening and important to them, but viewed from an onlooker its just derpa derp derp.

User Info: Blood_Nights

Blood_Nights
5 years ago#9
adamg0d posted...
Your villagers got killed by the zombie hordes that occasionally spawn at villages. Thats all.

^

If only a few houses were doorless, all of your villages crammed into those houses and perished to the evil zombination of the village.
Windows 7 Pro|AMD Athlon II x4 2.6ghz|16GB DDR3 1666MHZ|AMD Radeon 6780 1GB DDR5 vram|4TB HDD Space total|4 Bread slots dedicated to Minecraft

markothevrbaa
5 years ago#10
So, how do I get them back?
  1. Boards
  2. Minecraft
  3. Where did the villagers go?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived