Need help with Minutor.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Minecraft
  3. Need help with Minutor.

User Info: puffinslaughter

puffinslaughter
6 years ago#1
I downloaded it, installed it, but now I can't open it. Every time I try to open it, it brings me back to the setup wizard.

"wat do?"
Currently listening to: Hopes Die Last, Nirvana, Memphis May Fire
Great music knows no genre. Except country, country bad.

puffinslaughter
6 years ago#2
Anybody?

User Info: Altohtep

Altohtep
6 years ago#3
I don't have it, but it sounds like you're trying to run the setup executable. If the .exe installed it, it should have created a shortcut or something. Browse to wherever you installed it to, and look for a different executable.
From the Alternate dimension ZX81!

User Info: Gastroid

Gastroid
6 years ago#4
Check the start menu for the actual Minutor application.
Bravo Ciroid/a
Repeating Anti-Personnel Gatling Gun

puffinslaughter
6 years ago#5
It created a shortcut but the shortcut wouldn't open to it. I located it in the start menu and it seems to work, except it keeps freezing. Thank you guys for the help.

On a side note, did you use to regular the San Andreas board Gastroid? You seem familiar. Excuse me if I'm mistaken.

Gastroid
6 years ago#6
Yep. I stayed away from the Social board. It is a shame the board has kinda died. I miss gram and his overzealous analysis of the game in-depth.
Hotel Ciroid/c
Optical Fiber Laser/Sonar Sensor Scout

User Info: Glinkmaster

Glinkmaster
6 years ago#7
When I used it, it always went "unresponsive" for a short while when I loaded a map. Then it snapped back and drew everything on-screen. Are you sure it's not that?
Yo buddy, Still alive?
-Solo Wing Pixy, Ace Combat Zero

puffinslaughter
6 years ago#8

Yep. I stayed away from the Social board. It is a shame the board has kinda died. I miss gram and his overzealous analysis of the game in-depth.

I thought I remembered you, how you been? Yeah Gram doesn't come by much anymore, it's just a bunch of randoms anymore besides RedneckPirate, HappyKhicken, and sometimes Cyborg_mantis. It's always nice to see a familiar name.

When I used it, it always went "unresponsive" for a short while when I loaded a map. Then it snapped back and drew everything on-screen. Are you sure it's not that?

Yeah mine does that too, it takes longer to maximize an already loaded map than it does to upload the map in a quarter-screen window.

Next question if anyone can answer it...I saw someone using it to locate mob spawners which is why I downloaded it (well, that and diamond ore). Problem is, I don't see mob spawner in my color scheme. Any way to add it?

Gastroid
6 years ago#9

[quoted text]

I thought I remembered you, how you been? Yeah Gram doesn't come by much anymore, it's just a bunch of randoms anymore besides RedneckPirate, HappyKhicken, and sometimes Cyborg_mantis. It's always nice to see a familiar name.

Eh, became a regular at the TF2 boards, but have left there for a new place to vet at. I'll see how that goes.
Foxtrot Ciroid/b
Zodiac Operational Hacking Unit

User Info: eco master

eco master
6 years ago#10
About the mob spawner question: You could probably get away with locating mossy cobblestone. As far as I know, it only shows up around mob spawners.
http://www.909090909.net/
also did i just do a flip and landed on my head-NathanCopeland
  1. Boards
  2. Minecraft
  3. Need help with Minutor.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived