Why cant I play?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Minecraft
  3. Why cant I play?

User Info: cerase0

cerase0
6 years ago#1
I've installed java, but when I went to play the game the game doesn't show up. Any ideas?

User Info: poisontoxic

poisontoxic
6 years ago#2
use firefox

cerase0
6 years ago#3
Iam using firefox

cerase0
6 years ago#4
I think it has something to do with my firewall.

User Info: MysticB121

MysticB121
6 years ago#5
Does Java have access to the internet? Your firewall may be blocking that.
-MysticB

cerase0
6 years ago#6
So I went to internet explorer and it said I had to install activex and that's when it says something is blocking it from installing because it wont show the publisher. Me confused.

cerase0
6 years ago#7
Anyone else here have Norton if so which settings did you have to change in order to play this game?

User Info: poisontoxic

poisontoxic
6 years ago#8
oooh norton... tsk tsk tsk.. That anti virus is good but it blocks EVERYTHING! try kaspersky

User Info: eco master

eco master
6 years ago#9
You should be able to temporarily disable Norton. That's almost certainly your problem right now. Try right-clicking the icon in the system tray, and look for a "Temporarily disable" feature. Ignore the warnings it may tell you (just saying your computer is at risk etc), and don't forget to turn it back on when you're done.
http://to2is.literallyforbabies.com/to2/boards
also did i just do a flip and landed on my head-NathanCopeland

cerase0
6 years ago#10
I right clicked and disabled the fire wall and auto protect and it continues to say Norton is blocking it..
  1. Boards
  2. Minecraft
  3. Why cant I play?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived