seed for world generator?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Minecraft
  3. seed for world generator?

User Info: hunthback

hunthback
6 years ago#1
What does this mean in the new world creator?
---
"It was I who added the nuts to that statue"- Fawful, Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside story.

User Info: cjnoone

cjnoone
6 years ago#2
Whenever generating random things, you need a "seed" value. Worlds that use the same seed value will be identical(I think), so if you generate a world using a specific seed value, you can get a world like any other you've previously had.
If your AC:WW game is bricked, contact me at cj.no.one {at} gmail {dot} com. I will unbrick the cart and restore your save file. Only cost is shipping.

User Info: hunthback

hunthback
6 years ago#3
So I can choose the type of world generated?
---
"It was I who added the nuts to that statue"- Fawful, Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside story.

User Info: cjnoone

cjnoone
6 years ago#4
Not exactly. Using identical seed values only lets you clone worlds, there isn't a way to modify to the seed to add what you want to a world.
If your AC:WW game is bricked, contact me at cj.no.one {at} gmail {dot} com. I will unbrick the cart and restore your save file. Only cost is shipping.
  1. Boards
  2. Minecraft
  3. seed for world generator?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived