Minecraft for XBOX AND PS3!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Minecraft
  3. Minecraft for XBOX AND PS3!

User Info: PathlessBullet

PathlessBullet
6 years ago#61
http://www.youtube.com/user/FortCraft#p/u/7/FCbJnq4NAh8
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."

User Info: SoIldSnlvy

SoIldSnlvy
6 years ago#62
My friends, Minecraft.

For.

The.

Wii!

No controller problems, great motion controls and it targets a better audience compared to the PS3 or Xbox.
Official and Original Mountain-Eating Goddamn Aggron of the Black/White Boards
AKA Ninjaluffy/ Minecraft Name: Anaven

User Info: Erik212

Erik212
6 years ago#63
Plug pc into tv,
plug controller into pc,
profit.

Also, no licensing fees. Besides, I don't think the consoles have java.
Another idea I had was the spy/sniper being able to climb into the soldier's rocket launcher and be launched across the map, dealing more damage, but no splash.

User Info: itsme73

itsme73
6 years ago#64

No controller problems, great motion controls and it targets a better audience compared to the PS3 or Xbox.

So.... The console with the most 'casuals' who only have about 1 hour to play at most is the best audience for a game which almost demands 10's of hours to create large structures? o.O
I don't want to drive in a candy land and hit marshmallow unicorns and zap gummy bears with my ZX-2000 laser.- LawlietL

User Info: galla553

galla553
6 years ago#65
Plus the Wii has really strict limits on the file size for downloadable games. Super meat boy didn't get a Wii release because the developers said outright they'd have to lower the file size so much it would be ****. Minecraft is a much smaller game though, but that file size restriction is an even bigger barrier than anything the 360/PS3 version would have to go through.
  1. Boards
  2. Minecraft
  3. Minecraft for XBOX AND PS3!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived