Any good seeds for islands?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Minecraft
  3. Any good seeds for islands?

User Info: SexualPizza

SexualPizza
6 years ago#1
Yeah so I'm looking for an island spawn region. It can be a bunch of small islands, or a few medium ones, or a single large one, etc. Bonus if the island/s are pretty far from other land masses. I'm not looking for just an island spawn - and then everything else is a giant continent, or an "island" so big that it might as well be a continent. I know beggars can't really be choosers, but if anybody happens to know of or have a cool island seed that fits my description (even vaguely), then please post!
Best thing in life: Sex
Second best thing in life: Pizza

User Info: bdever32

bdever32
6 years ago#2

I would take a look at this seed list:

http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1031&t=193815&sid=0d86cfeff4d5b4be2c4395daa13ad507

There are quite a few listed and there may be something like what you want.

SexualPizza
6 years ago#3
Well after trial and error I found a pretty good island seed. The islands themselves are rather plain, but you should spawn in a region with two largish islands with numerous small/medium sized islands surrounding them. The seed is:

hawaii

User Info: Jptremblay13

Jptremblay13
6 years ago#4
9000.1 is a pretty nice seed with a lot of waterfalls and messed up floating islands!

User Info: putnamehere3145

putnamehere3145
6 years ago#5
{{Putnam}}
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13790475/Jade.png

User Info: TheEvilMushroom

TheEvilMushroom
6 years ago#6
hawaii?
Wow, how come i didn't think of that?
"It could be a bar or something, for miners"-Alphega, on my server.
Minecraft Username: Morlocke50

SexualPizza
6 years ago#7
Yeah it's not the best island seed, but I'm sure somebody will like it. Haven't found any others since then though..

User Info: AfroSquirrel

AfroSquirrel
6 years ago#8
I haven't explored it too much yet, but it looks promising from around the spawn:

Infel Pera
Shicchan admires your fighting spirit and would be a benevolent dictator who will spare your people if you agree to join the student council~

User Info: yeticat

yeticat
6 years ago#9
I've been playing the hawaii seed this morning and I like it. I found a couple on small wooded islands with ponds on them. I'm building a farm on one of them and my house on the other.

I'll colonize others for resources and connect them with walkways.

One of the bigger islands even had a huge hold in the middle that could be a volcano if it had lava in the bottom on the hole.
  1. Boards
  2. Minecraft
  3. Any good seeds for islands?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived