The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Is there any way to connect minecarts?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Minecraft
  3. Is there any way to connect minecarts?

User Info: dethaddr

dethaddr
6 years ago#1
Sorry, question may be n00bsteak, but I just got into this and finally got enough iron to make a few carts and made one into a powercart, but the trouble is when pushing more than one cart uphill on a track it tends to "jump" carts, leaving at least one of my chain of four behind. I was wondering if there isn't something to "join" the minecarts (like a hitch would in real life) so "cart jumping" wouldn't happen?
ToST, Lvl17 Thief 287HP S/A/I/V/L19/22/17/17/31 H/D/E/A = 87/19/67/19
Steel [K]/Buckler/Silver [B]/Cap/Gloves Heal0 Pure3, 73076XP, 7864g

User Info: MC_BatCommander

MC_BatCommander
6 years ago#2
No, and powered mine carts are garbage I wouldn't use them.
My name is Twilight, I am a Dracula.

User Info: End_Break_Fomar

End_Break_Fomar
6 years ago#3
If there's no reason for you to have that many minecarts in a chain, you should look up minecart boosters on youtube. They get you more speed and you can go uphill without worrying about vertical tracks. I think it may work with storage minecarts too? Never tried that though.

Also, what game is your sig referencing dethaddr?

User Info: dethaddr

dethaddr
6 years ago#4
My sig is referencing FFD. It's a game loosely based on the original (NES) Final Fantasy. We play it on the Final Fantasy (NES) board and have quite a few players. Our DM, FSAblazingsoul, has a simulator which he uses to simulate battles with monsters. Best part... it's loosely based on FF, so there a few tricks thrown in here and there to spice stuff up. Come and play!!!

Too bad about the minecarts... that's almost sad in a way.
ToST, Lvl17 Thief 287HP S/A/I/V/L19/22/17/17/31 H/D/E/A = 87/19/67/19
Steel [K]/Buckler/Silver [B]/Cap/Gloves Heal0 Pure3, 73076XP, 7864g
  1. Boards
  2. Minecraft
  3. Is there any way to connect minecarts?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived